- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Zoe Cade is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Blackwell. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 5'4"
- Hair: Red (Natural)
- Eyes: Blue-Gray
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- 2346 Born in the Ba'ku Colony, Ba'ku, Briar Patch, Section 441, Alpha Quadrant
- 2360 Studied herbalism and developed an interest in cooking
- 2377 Left Ba'ku - Enrolled at the University of Betazed, Alpha Quadrant
- Psychology Program
- 2381: Received a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- 2383: Received a Master's Degree in Psychology
- Switched majors to Medicine
- 2387: Received Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- 2390: Completed three-year residency at the Central Hospital of Altair IV, Sector 9, Alpha Quadrant
- 2390 Entered Starfleet Medical Academy
- 2394 Graduated Starfleet Medical Academy
If you asked, Zoe would tell you that her life up to a certain day was wonderful. She lived in a small, peaceful community where everyone contributed. Her days were filled with laughter and the love of family and friends. As a child, the world was her playground and as she grew, the world became her school as she studied herbalism and learned the art of cooking. When Starfleet revealed its presence, having been observing them from a hidden installation, the world seemed to change overnight. She was 29 and suddenly, nothing was as she thought. Zoe struggled to understand what had happened because the Son'a weren't foreigners - they were the sons and daughters of people she knew and they were incomprehensibly cruel. She found herself in awe of the courageous Starfleet officers who risked everything to help her people. It was a difficult time for her but eventually, she came to understand that the choices made by the elder members of the village might not necessarily be hers. She just didn't know. What she did know was that before she could make such a decision, she had to learn.
Through conversations with Starfleet personnel she decided to attend university and after some investigation, decided to attend the University of Betazed. Because her purpose was to learn, to gain understanding, she started by studying the mind. Zoe found life on Betazed to be equally enjoyable though vastly different from Ba'ku. She thrived on challenge and enjoyed the whole university experience though she traveled back to Ba'ku whenever she could. And each time, the differences between the universe that challenged her and home grew larger and larger. Six years passed by in what was for her, the blink of an eye. The Son'a weren't so incomprehensible as they once had been and she understood much better, those brave Starfleet officers who had saved her people. Originally, her purpose had been only to learn. Now, she found that she wanted to give back as well. After long talks with friends and professors, she switched to medicine rather than continue on for her Ph.D. in psychology. It wasn't until her residency on Altair IV that she started thinking about serving in Starfleet and in her last year of residency, she applied to the Starfleet Medical Academy and was accepted. After 18 years of study and training, Zoe was ready for the next step, to help others as once her people had been helped and to see what else the universe had to offer.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239411 - Present||USS Blackwell||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||(Stardate you were placed on your second ship) - (When you left)||USS Your second ship||(Your duty post)|
|Lieutenant||(Stardate you were placed on your current ship) - Present||USS Your current ship||(Your duty post)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History