Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Full Name: Yautja Uatu
- Race: Bajoran
- Date of Birth: 236209.10
- Place of Birth: Jalanda City, Bajor
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: NIL
- Height: 170.18 cm (5' 7")
- Weight: 50.349 kg (111 lbs.)
- Hair Color: Varies (naturally black)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Yautja Cambo (deceased)
- Mother: Yautja Eetu (deceased)
- Adoptive Father: Reeva Kalan
- Adoptive Mother: Reeva Masu (deceased)
- David Whale: Uatu was involved in a somewhat complicated romantic relationship with Whale. The relationship ended in early 2387.
- Kolkorr the Merciless: Though not public knowledge, Uatu revealed to Whale that she is actually the daughter of Kolkorr.
- Shannon Riley: Shannon and Uatu were roommates aboard the USS Tiger, though Uatu would hardly call their relationship "important."
- 238605.11 - Present: Bartender/Manager of D-10 (crew lounge aboard USS Tiger)
- 238410.26 - 238605.11: Waitress/Dancer/Bartender at The Black Jendorvak, Deep Space 17
- Uatu's mother, Eetu, died in childbirth. Her father, Cambo, was part of the Bajoran Resistance and was killed in action at the tail end of the Cardassian occupation in 2369.
- After her father's death, Uatu was adopted by a Bajoran couple name Reeva Kalan and Reeva Masu. The Reevas own a produce company that has fallen on hard times.
- Taking a variety of odd jobs to earn her way off-planet, Uatu ended up on Deep Space 17 working as a waitress/bartender/dancer at The Black Jendorvak. She remained at that job until taking on the position of crew lounge manager aboard the USS Tiger when her predecessor resigned to tend to a family emergence on his home planet.
The Truth About Uatu
- OOC NOTE: This information is not common knowledge and was revealed to Whale by Uatu herself. Please do not use in sims without OOC discussion first.
- The woman that Whale and other crew memebrs of the USS Tiger and Starbase 118 know as Uatu is actually a surgically altered Klingon named Praxa.
- Praxa's father, Kolkorr, is an old adversary of Whale's from the 23rd Century. It was Kolkorr's intention that Praxa, under the guise of Uatu, would keep an eye on Whale and advise her father as to the opportune moment for Kolkorr to strike.
- The information above was revealed by Praxa to Whale as a warning that her father was preparing for Whale's death. She claimed that she was revealing the information to help protect Whale, but given the numder of lies she had told him, Whale was understandably skeptical of her motives.