|Birthplace||Kensington, London, England|
“Ignis usque ad consummationem saeculi (Fire until the End)”
Amber Wilde is currently President of Wilde Industries, a position given to her by her father, the current CEO.
- Full Name: Amber Veronica Wilde
- Race: Human
- Place of Birth: Kensington, London, England
- Birth date: 235112.18
- Gender: Female
- Occupation: President of Wilde Industries
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 69kg
- Hair Colour: Copper Red
- Eye Colour: Light Blue
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Polite and business-like
- Taste in Clothing: Smart/Casual
- Voice: Sweet yet deep.
- Handedness: Right
- Favourite Room: Her office
- Habits: Quiet and thoughtful.
- Mannerisms: Talks with her hands.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Likes: Reading, writing, swimming, flying.
- Dislikes: Enclosed spaces. Darkness.
- Ambitions and Goals: Having a major article published. Being a successful businesswoman.
- Achievements in Life: Overcoming her ordeal in the Cardassian prison complex during the Dominion War.
- Disappointments in Life: Being a POW. Taking extreme measures while in the camp. Her subsequent punishment.
- Temperment: She's nice and friendly but typically quiet
- Physical Limitations: Not many.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Siblings: Danny Wilde
Amber had a similar upbringing to her brother Danny, and sought a career in Starfleet from a young age. By the time of the Dominion War she quickly rose the ranks and was promoted in the field to Lieutenant Commander and assumed the post of Chief Tactical Officer aboard the USS Portsmouth on the front lines. In 2374 the ship was boarded by Jem'Hadar and she along with the rest of the senior staff was captured and taken to Cardassia Prime as Prisoners of War. She spent three years in the caves of Cardassia and was eventually rescued by a team of extraction experts from Starfleet Intelligence, whom her brother was member. After spending a year in therapy on Earth she decided to return to Starfleet and was granted her commission of Lt.Commander.
Amber did as any Starfleet officer would have done as a P.O.W and kept her head down and did as she was told. Her 'team' of fellow prisoners were always on the lookout for escapes and planned a daring one during a power outtage. She witnessed her First Officer and Captain killed before and during the attempt; her XO diving in the way of a Dominion disruptor bolt meant for her. Her escape team were aided by Dr. Henry Solomon, a physician from another Federation ship, who sold them out to the Dominion in order for his own safety. They were captured - the power loss was a ruse to flush out the escapee's - and confined in solitary for two months. During that time Amber murdered Solomon while he slept in a fit desperation and temporary madness.
Amber admitted this crime to Counselor Karynn Ehlanii onboard the USS Ronin, and shortly after resigned her commission. She confessed her crimes to a Federation Supreme Court Judge, and though the charges were severe, the judge was lenient. Taking into account her experiences on Cardassia Prime, her behaviour in Starfleet post-imprisonment, and her willful confession, her sentence was commuted to house arrest for three years, in which she was instructed to take mandatory counselling, and as a result she would never be granted her commission in Starfleet again.
She had a reporters job at The Federation News Service between 2388 and 2398 where she focused on the Culture and Society pages of the Federation, and got to travel extensively around the Federation covering all sorts of topics from cultural performances, government banquets, sports events, music events and more. In 2398 she retired from her post at FNS and took a senior position at the family business - Wilde Industries. Today she holds the position of President, implementing her fathers decisions as CEO. It is expected she will take over his position if/when he retires.
- Confessions of a Tormented Soul - On the USS Ronin, Amber confesses something to Counselor Ehlanii about her imprisonment on Cardassia Prime.