- Current Rank: Lt. Commander
- Duty Post: First Officer
- Current Vessel:
- Date Assigned: 237908.11
- Species: Terran
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 234504.02
- Place of Birth: London, England, Earth
- Hair Color: Grey/White, cut short, back and sides, with a long
- Eye Color: Blue
- Height: 5ft 9inch
- Mother: Olive Weller - aged 64 - a senior partner in a firm of lawyers.
- Father: William Weller - a Starfleet officer killed in action when Mike was aged 7.
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None - previously dating Capt Devana Franks, CMO - SFI Sector 118
- Children: None
Mike Weller was born on Earth 34 years ago. He cannot remember much of his father. His mother paid for a good preliminary education and throughout this education process, "Mother" pushed him to become a lawyer. Following graduation from a well known public school, Weller attended Oxford University, obtaining a first in Commercial Law.
Following graduation from Oxford, Mike joined a firm of lawyers who specialised in the interplanetary commercial field. Within two years he became an Associate and by the time he was nearing thirty, Mike was offered a partnership. He had a glowing career ahead of him.
However, Mike had an obsession with space exploration generally, and Starfleet in particular. Unknown to his mother, since the age of ten he had tried to trace his father's career. When aged seventeen, he managed to gain access to low security grade personnel records. He establsihed the known circumstances of his father's death, which left many unanswered questions. Throughout university, Mike tried time and again to contact crewmembers on his father's last ship, without success. All seem to have been killed, or missing in action.
Whilst very good at law, frankly it bored him to death. As thirty approached, Mike found himself seriously reconsidering his options, and whether to accept the partnership offer. On his thirtieth birthday, he enrolled with Starfleet for a fast track command course, aimed at promising cadets with excellent educational achievements and a burning desire to follow a command career. This resulted in an enormous row with "Mother", and Mike was told to never darken her doors again. On enquiry, she point blank refused to talk about his father. Her last words were that Starfleet had killed her husband, and she would not stand by and let it kill her only child. Notwithstanding "Mother's" pleas and threats, Mike went ahead with the enrollment.
Mike did not particularly like his training at the academy. He was older than most cadets, and found some of their behaviour childish. Having been used to virtual partnership status at a large firm of lawyers, being treated as an equal with a bunch of kids was difficult. He found himself resenting some of the training instructors who were actually younger than he was. However, two instructors particularly recognised his potential and after only two years of the three year course, he was pushed towards the examination based modules which he passed with outstanding results. Following graduation, he was assigned to the USS Isannah under the command of Captain Callen.
- Led the investigation into the kidnapping of Captain Callen.
- Was shot whilst piloting a shuttle through a battle with a Klingon Bird of Prey; Mike's co-pilot was killed.
- Privately investigated the possibility that Callen had been replaced by a changling.
- Was kidnapped by aliens from SB118
- Involved in holodeck accident which killed Ens Villa
- Transferred to USS Ranger-A as Deck Officer
- Briefly acting Chief of Security
- Involved in investigation on ZZZZZZ, briefly taking command of Ranger in CO's and FO's absence.
- Promoted to Lt Cmdr and transferred to USS Paladin as First Officer under Captain Daninburg.
- Led an away team to zzzzz where eventually encountered rogue agent Cmdr Jean-Vitel Huntsman
- Appearance changed, went into Huntsman's body.
- Fell ill whilst acting CO of Paladin whilst on Ehrud Mission. Transferred to SB118 Medical
- Previous Ships Served On: USS Paladin, USS Ranger-A, USS Isannah
- Awards Received: none
- Groups: On Leave
- Lieutenant JG:
- Lt. Commander: 237908.11
- Fleet Captain:
- Rear Admiral:
- Vice Admiral:
- Fleet Admiral:
The transformation of Weller's appearance is something he has yet to come to terms with.