|Full Name||Walter Marten Brunsig|
|Date of Birth||8th November|
|Birthplace||Cochem, Germany, Earth|
Walter Brunsig is currently assigned as the Commanding Officer of the USS Triumphant. In the past he has served aboard the USS Drake as the Strategic Operations Officer, and the USS Eagle, Starbase 118 and the Triumphant as Chief Tactical Officer. He is a Terran in his early forties and abrupt, gruff, sarcastic, downright rude... and incredibly good at his job.
- Height: 1.89m (6'2'')
- Build: Broad, muscular.
- Hair Colour: Blond.
- Length of Hair: Short.
- Eye Colour: Blue.
- Skin Tone: Caucasian.
- Birthmarks, Scars: None that he's showing you.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None.
- Build: Broad and muscular.
- Carriage: Long strides with lots of momentum
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Earth casual; shirts, slacks.
- Voice: Baritone, with a faded German accent.
- Handedness: Right-handed.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Music: Walter is an accomplished violist, though it is a hobby he is intensely private about and shares with exceptionally few people.
Likes and Dislikes
- Music: Having played since he was young, music is an integral part of Walter's life.
- Drinking: Preferably alone, he enjoys a good brandy or whiskey.
- Social Situations: Hell is other people.
Walter travels light and keeps very little in the way of personal effects in his quarters. The furnishings are all standard-issue and he has made no effort to personalise his living space beyond the addition of a few decorations. A print of Vincent van Gogh's "The Starry Night" hangs on one wall, complemented by a "Starry Night Over the Rhone" on another. A pair of sturdy, post-eventualist, pre-Matoian sculptures from Bajor sit on a corner table by the sofa. His viola is kept well-protected in its case at all times when he isn't practising, hidden away and out of sight from prying eyes.
Walter usually works out of his ready room on the Triumphant. It is the epitome of efficiency; neat at all times, regardless of workload and completely lacking in any personal touches, except for a sturdy (usually half-full) decanter set.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Number of children: None.
- Father: Marten Brunsig
- Mother: Annalise Brunsig (née Keller)
- Sister: Emilie Brunsig (deceased)
- Full Article: Timeline