Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Romulan Imperial Navy|
|Position||Chief Weapons Officer|
Vrerik is a Sub-Lieutenant of the Romulan Imperial Navy, serving as a Chief Weapons Officer aboard an unknown vessel.
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Dark Grey, almost Black
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Tattoos / Body Modifications:
- Voice: Vrerik has a rough-edged voice
- Physical Limitations:
- Temperament: Vrerik is calm and calculated for the most part. His temper however, when frayed can explode without warning and with potentially deadly consequences for any underlings that are unfortunate enough to be within blade or disruptor range
- Languages Spoken: Romulan (Native), Terran (Advanced)
- It is believed that Vrerik has an older brother, an Imperial Navy Centurion by the name of Valdak.
- Vrerik has a highly favoured underling, a fellow officer named Xova.
Background & Career History
- Very little is presently known about Vrerik before his appearance aboard the USS Narendra as the Vulcan "Lieutenant Novek". Starfleet however, have already started to compile a dossier of Vrerik's crimes against the Federation.
Starfleet Criminal Dossier (Live Document - Officer Eyes Only. Alpha-One Clearance Required)
- Stardate 239504.11: Hijacking of the USS Narendra.
- Stardate 239504.11: Murder of the commanding officer, USS Narendra.
- Stardate 239504.11: Execution of wounded USS Narendra crewmembers taken as prisoners.
- Stardate 239501.31: Destruction of a Starfleet prison facility and - by extension - the murder of the facilities entire crew and inmate population.
- Stardate 239705.10: Destruction of a Starfleet prison transport alongside it's thirty crew and sixty-four passengers.
- Stardate 239705.10: Destruction of the USS Bastille, a Cheyenne-class Medium Cruiser and it's entire crew complement of two-hundred and forty-five.
- Stardate: Believed to be present amongst Cult of Molor forces during the Battle of Vankoth II.