Ensign Varu Novin is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Atlantis.
|Birthplace||Musilla Province, Bajor|
- Height: 180 cm
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Martial Status: Single
- Mother: Ezri Varu
- Father: Varu Antos
- Varu Novin was born on star date 236404.08 to Ezri Varu and Varu Antos. His mother is a scientist and his father a teacher.
- His parents met on Stardate 236210.15 when his mother accidentally entered Cardassian space while she was exploring stellar phenomena. When her intrusion was detected by the Cardassians she refused to surrender her ship, which was in turn heavily damaged. The heavy damage forced her to land on Bajor where she hid from the Cardassians and eventually met Novin’s future father.
- Growing up on Bajor, Novin saw how the Federation helped the Bajorans to rebuild their planet after the occupation. This sparked his interest in Starfleet.
- After finishing school on Bajor he applied to Starfleet Academy. He failed the entrance exam once but got accepted a year later when he reapplied.
|Cadet First Class||239108.06||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Student|
|Ensign||239108.07 - present||USS Atlantis||Medical Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- "What is going on with her?!" - (239108.07 - Ensign Varu meets the medical staff of the USS Atlantis after a strange encounter with a senior officer.)
- Confrontation - (239108.18 - Novin experiences a roller coaster of emotions while rescuing a fellow officer and having a run in with the XO of the ship.)
|NPC Listing · USS Atlantis Crew Manifest · Crew History