Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Private, First Class|
Varias Noxios Vance
- Full Name: Varnias Noxios Vance
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 236003.15
- Place of Birth: Scinctus City, Scinctus VI (Federation Colony)
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: Nil.
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 255lbs
- Hair Color: Naturally dark brown.
- Length of Hair: Shaven/stubbled head, longer and spiked on top, dyed.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Slightly tanned, rugged.
- Birthmarks, Scars: Many and varied. Most prominent being a scar running underneath his right eyebrow, and an old one on the right side of his top lip.
- Build: Muscular
- Face: Would be ruggedly handsome if not for the scars, and the ever-present snarl.
- Eyes: Shifty, alert.
- Mouth: Small, usually snarling at something, snarling or smirking - jury's out as to which is more imposing. Small scar on his top lip.
- Arms: Thick with muscle and heavily tattooed with gang-like designs (but hidden beneath his uniform).
- Legs: Muscular, otherwise unremarkable.
- Carriage: Quick and lithe, but always looks shifty, as if he's done something wrong and is hoping you won't notice (he usually has).
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Simple tank top and combat trousers. Practicality is the way.
- Shoes: Heavy, practical boots.
- Voice: Hushed, raspy whispers and short sentences. Even when in no danger whatsoever. Can shout if required, but is still quite husky. Speaks with a 21st century east London accent (not quite Cockney).
- Handedness: Right. His left has equal physical strength, but when required to choose a hand to do something he'll always choose his right.
- Nicknames: "Last Chance Vance", "Noxious", "Varn".
- Quarters: Immaculately tidy and regimented.
- Favorite Room: One of the many bars on DS17.
- Habits: Clicking his tongue against his teeth when he's bored, fiddling with anything he has on hand (usually a pair of gambling dice).
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None. At all.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Gambling, especially a variant of Craps and other simple dice games.
- Likes: Gambling, alchohol, doing things he's not supposed to just to see if he gets caught.
- Dislikes: Orders (outside of a military situation), being wrong.
- Ambitions and Goals: To lead his life without being pestered. To do the best he can in any given situation, and then to brag about having done so.
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Not unfriendly towards strangers, but hardly kind either. Makes enemies much easier than friends. Completely ignores such things as rank and authority to the fullest extent he can possibly get away with. Will never call a superior officer by their rank (but will refer to them as 'sir' if he respects them). Doesn't go out of his way to disrespect anyone though. Example: His usual response to an order would be along the lines of "Righty-o!" or "Sure thing", rather than "Yes Corporal" or "Aye sir". He's not trying to annoy the command staff, he just doesn't care overly much.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Mildly misanthropic, extremely apathetic towards pretty much everything.
- Physical Limitations: He's a tad short, but that barely counts.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None. Known, at least. Bastard children very possible.
- Siblings: None.