Varg Tai Democh
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Duty Post: Counselor
- Current Vessel: N/A
- Date Assigned: 2385
- Species: Imperial Klingon
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40
- Date of Birth: 234408.12 ( August 12th, 2344 )
- Place of Birth: Capital City, Qo'nos
- Hair Color: Brownish/black ( Shoulder length )
- Eye Color: Black
- Height: 6 foot 3 inches
- Facial: Brownish/Black Mustache and chin beard
- Tattoos: Small presentation on his upper right shoulder blade, " Klingon for Life "!
- Scars: Small scar on left side of Ridge.
- Build: Muscular ( has gained a few pounds in midsection, though not noticable )
- Mother: Hu'vak ( deceased )
- Father: Demock ( Deceased )
- Brother: Murg ( KDF - Marine Lt. )
- Spouse: Ver'en ( Deceased ) Killed in the DOminion War.
- CHildren: None
- Klingon Opera ( Aktuh & Mayloyta )
- Classical Music
- Klingon Coffee
- Gah'gk, in blood sauce
- Strong women ( physically and emotionally )
- Plays the chello
- Wanna be Klingons ( Hybrids )
- Rock and Roll Music
- Most human food
- Beautiful Women
- Allergic to Cats
- Holds to the past too much sometimes, Traditions.
- 238002.02 Started Starfleet Academy.
- 238302.02 Graduated from Starfleet Academy. I was 12th in my class.
- 238303.14 I worked in the Medical Center center at Starfleet Academy until
- 238404.15, when i went thru cadet training at the Starfleet Starbase - Starbase 118.
- I Majored in: Cardial Resperatory Medicine, General Medicine, and Orthodontics
- I Minored in Forensics, Biology, Chemistry, and Cortial Regeneration and repair
- Achieved Mastership in Aikido, Master of the Mok'Bara ( klingon Martial Art )
Grew up in a Klingon Imperial Family, with only one sibling..his brother. His father was hard on him, but as klingons go, that was tough love. His mother and father were killed by a mob of klingons after the fall of Gowron, of which Varg was an Imperial guard for. Varg was also Gowrons personal on-site Physician during those years of service. Many houses fought for the re-compilation of the High Council. Murg, His brother was allowed to Stay in the KDF if he denounced his father. Which he did. Varg did not, and was exiled from Qo'nos, and banned from ever returning. That ban only lasted til Martok was announced as Chancellor a short time later. Even though Varg returned to Qonos, his house had been dismantled and the name of his father shamed, by his cowardly brother. With no other recourse, Varg headed to earth to pursue a career in medicine.. After a few years in the private sector, Varg applied and was accepted into starfleet.
Goals: To one day recover his fathers name.