Valaine, Chase: Medical Records
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CURRENT MEDICAL HISTORY
- Date of Birth: 236503.03
- Age: 26
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: Bisexual, Xenosexual
- Species: Terran, Human
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Blood Type: O Negative
- T/E Rating: 0 (Zero)
PAST MEDICAL HISTORY
- Chronic Illnesses: While serving aboard the USS Avandar, Mr. Valaine suffered a sudden cardiac event which led to the discovery of a minor congenital heart defect. For the moment, he is under medical supervision and has been advised to live a "healthy" lifestyle with low stress until he is in a proper medical facility that can complete a transplant. This would pre-empt another cardiac event. Most Federation Starbases have these facilities, but vessels typically do not.
- Injuries Sustained:
- 1: Mr. Valaine once induced a Star Fleet Marine into a brawl over a Ms. DeBarres. Not a match for a professional fighter, Chase left the encounter with serious bruising, a facial fracture of the left cheekbone, and a dislocated right shoulder. It healed well, however, the right shoulder is now more likely to dislocate again in the future.
- 2: Mr. Valaine was once bitten on the arm by an infected member of an unidentified species. The infection spread, causing fever, dehydration and delirium until the Away Team was rescued from the surface of the planet by the USS Avandar, where infectious treatment protocols were successful in stabilizing his system. There appeared to be no long-term consequences from the infection.
- 3: Mr. Valaine was once hit with a phaser on stun. The security officer of the Avandar (Mr. Eerie) suspected he had shot himself in order to set up the Star Fleet Marine who had assaulted him earlier, but there was never enough proof. All parties involved were served punitive letters of reprimand for behavior unbecoming Fleet personnel. The wound was point-blank to the chest, so somewhat severe, but healed with no future consequence.
- Medications: None.
- Allergies and Reactions: None known.
- Reproductive Health: Mr. Valaine has visited the Medical Bay on three separate occasions after vacation and/or leave, wherein he required treatment for infectious agents of a sexual nature. All successfully treated, though it appears he hasn't learned the fundamental lesson from requiring such care.
SOCIAL MEDICAL INFORMATION
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: 1 Daughter (Xena), 1.5 years old.
- Diet: 2100 calories daily intake. Copious coffee.
- Exercise: He doesn't often make time for it, but gets a lot of walking in during his regular daily duties. If he does exercise, he prefers non-impact, non-fighting style activities, such as biking or a match of soccer. When he does run, he can do approximately 2 miles at 8 minutes 25 seconds per mile.
- Alcohol Use: Common, typically favoring hard, clear liquors and mixed drinks. Does not like hops or barley based beer.
- Drug Use: Occasional user, but not typically while on a vessel.
- Other: Mr. Valaine enjoys the use of the euphoria-inducing headset called "The Game." He has a modified set that may or may not still be addictive, but does not grant a zombie-like control over the user by an external party. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation%29
Back to Chase Valaine's Personnel File.