Um... What exactly are you trying to do at Wriker, Anisette? Looks like you're trying to put pics and a Table of Contents in place. Firstly, I'd recommend Creation and Upkeep of a Character Page. I don't know the character so can't write it for you, but should you still need help, you can contact me on my talk page or via IM (see my forum profile, I'm on MSN most often), I'll try to help you out. - Lt. SalakTalk 20:04, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
Cura, there's a couple things to keep in mind with the Nav Panel and naming of pages:
- Every page must be named properly. So "Medical Decks" wouldn't work, because then it would refer to a medical deck ANYWHERE, as opposed to the Constitution. So make sure if you're creating a link that refers specifically to one ship, that you have it reference that ship in the name.
- Names cannot have slashes in them. So "Intel Decks/Ships" wouldn't work. A slash creates a subpage.
- "Intel Decks/Ships" is probably not the best name for that page. Howabout something like "Constitution Intel Department"?
- "Historical/Archaeological Labs/Libraries" is too long, and unspecific. Try something like "Constitution Science Department" and then have that information on that page. If that name isn't appropriate, try something closer to what you need, but make it short!
- You also don't want something like "Historical/Archaeological Labs/Libraries" in your nav panel because it's so long that it forces the nav panel to be wider than the picture of the ship. That makes the panel look weird, so you want to avoid that.
- Finally, I wouldn't list a bunch of decks in the nav panel. It forces it longer and takes up too much of the page. The best thing to do is to expand the decks page, and then link to those special decks.
- I'll echo everything the Admiral said. Also, each page will have a specific category to go in. Items, places and people on the Conny would probably go in Category:USS Constitution-B or one of the subcategories listed in the top half of that page. e.g. Primary characters in Category:Constitution-B PCs. To add a category to the page, type a link to it at the bottom of the page. e.g. for Category:USS Constitution-B, your link would be the code [[Category:USS Constitution-B]]