||Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class T'vol, Vulcan, is currently a prospective graduate from Starfleet Academy. A veteran researcher for a prestigious institution, it's been a struggle to adapt to the 'bottom rung' once more. However, T'vol is convinced the reward will be worth the extra effort, eager to explore the edges of space and ascertain the true meaning of knowledge.
While understandably trying to push for a Science role, she has also proven herself capable of stepping up when required to take over duties that may be required in exercises, although she does try to avoid the more confrontational roles of Security or anything to do with the Marines. She is a creature of tact and cunning rather then brute force.
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 10st 2lb
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Length of Hair: Shoulder
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Olive
- Build: Lithe
- Carriage: Traditionally reserved
- Favorite Room: Arboretum. A perfect sanctuary for meditation away from
- Mannerisms: Quiet, fairly reserved. Can often be mistaken for quite cold, but is approachable once that icy exterior is cracked.
- Likes: Peace to carry out research, unfettered access to equipment and resources. She also has a real 'passion' for puzzles and situations that unfold over time in strategic complexity.
- Dislikes: Over-dramatic situations or uncontrollable events. Often weary when placed in roles other then her beloved science, however T'vol has rapidly learned to be ever adaptable. Her fields of research make overlapping into Engineering and Tactical roles readily adaptable.
- Achievements in Life: Graduated with Honors from Vulcan Science Adademy, having discovered and deployed several new technical mechanisms to measure radiation output from stars using a concentric network of probes.
- Temperament: Typically Vulcan, precise and truthful even if it frustrates others. She sometimes tends to forget the concept of a bruised ego, harsh truths (but only truths) delivered readily.
- 2370: Admitted to Vulcan Science Academy to continue post-graduate studies, majoring on the formation of stars and heliocentric species development.
- 2389: Concluded studies at the VSA and pursued entry into Starfleet Academy to expand studies in the 'Frontier' of deep space exploration.
- Date Graduated from Academy: Pending
- Current Rank: Cadet 1st Class
- Current Assignment: Starfleet Academy
- Duty Post: Science Specialist (Astrophysics/Xenobiology) Second in Engineering (Sensor Tech/Propulsion)