|Rank||Cadet First Class|
|Birthplace||Garshai Mountains, New Xindus|
Cadet Pharsek, is a Xindi-Primate male. He is a fourth year cadet at Starfleet Academy, and quickly approaching his final exams.
- Full Name: Pharsek
- Race: Xindi-Primate
- Date of Birth: 28th April
- Place of Birth: Garshai Mountains, New Xindus
- Age: 22
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: T0/E0
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 76 kgs
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Tanned
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Muscled
- Eyes: Brown
- Carriage: Upright and confident
- Voice: Deep, yet melodic
- Handedness: Right
- Mannerisms: Rubs his cheek ridges when thinking.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Follower of Drazen
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Games of strategy and skill, Bush walks, Rock climbing
- Likes: Fresh Mountain Air, The smell of woodsmoke, Freshly baked bread
- Dislikes: Large Cities, Replicated meals, Overly loud people.
- Temperament: Cool, Calm, and Collected...until it all hits the fan
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Ligra
- Mother: Salivi
- Brother: Hurnok
- Sisters: Jaios & Igril
Pharsek is a cheerful, yet serious young man. He is a hard worker and always completes assigned tasks to a high standard. Despite the massive amounts of advanced technology available to him, Pharsek often prefers to use more simple tools, and can be seen using his childhood telescope on a regular basis to observe stellar phenomena.
Born in a very rural area, Pharsek spent much of his time outdoors, helping the small community tend to the livestock herds that roamed the wooded mountains. He enjoyed tending the herds in the evening, as he could watch the stars rise, and dream of one day exploring them for himself. He acquired a telescope and would spend hours gazing up at the stars with it. Around the age of 14 he was lucky enough to use his telescope to observe a meteor shower passing through the system. At this point he decided he would join Starfleet. At 18 he left home, and took the first transport to Earth so that he could attend the Academy. The large city of San Francisco was a far cry from the mountains and open spaces of his home. He didn't like the city much, and tried to get away from it as much as he could during weekends and semester breaks.