User:Talia Kaji/Reid, Kizirit
|Character Type||Personal NPC|
|Homeworld||Arboreal Colony New Norfloth|
Cadet Kizirit Reid is currently completing her final exams for Starfleet Academy at Starbase 118.
- Full Name: Kizirit Reid
- Race: Xindi-Arboreal
- Date of Birth: 237112.21
- Place of Birth: Arboreal Colony New Norfloth
- Age: 21
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T0, E0
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Hair Color: Light blonde
- Length of Hair: Chin-length
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light Tan, Skin is covered with a thin layer of pale, downy fur.
- Birthmarks, Scars: Purple, oval birthmark on right shoulder.
- Build: Short and slim, but not skinny.
- Face: Soft, ridged nose
- Eyes: Slightly almond shaped. Usually sleepy-looking.
- Mouth: Tends to be in a shy smile.
- Arms: Long for her height.
- Legs: Average
- Carriage: Loose and daydreamy.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): She gestures a lot when she talks, illustrating her words. She sits more than she stands, and catches a catnap whenever possible.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Loose, soft trousers and fuzzy sweaters.
- Shoes: Warm fur boots or just socks.
- Voice: Low and soft. She speaks very slowly and quietly.
- Handedness: Right
- Father: Elan Siri
- Mother: Snana Reid
- Grandparents: Apiatan and Nita Reid
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Quarters: Quite messy and cluttered. Lights are always dimmed.
- Favorite Room: Bedroom
- Habits: Absolutely terrified of water. Drinks beverages through a straw to avoid having liquid close enough to attack her face. She tends to trail off during long sentences as she forgets what she was talking about. Also, she can and will sleep anywhere.
- Mannerisms: Her movements are very slow and gentle.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Devout. She worships Xindi god named Sovha
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Sleeping, playing her flute, reading long books,
- Likes: Soft music, stories, hearty food (meat and potatoes style)
- Dislikes: Water, and liquids of all sorts.
- Ambitions and Goals: To work hard and enjoy life. She isn’t ambitious, just a good worker.
- Achievements in Life: Being accepted into Starfleet.
- Disappointments in Life: her Father leaving
- Temperment: Sweet but lethargic. Very peaceful.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Abandonment issues, grief, and a racial aquaphobia (fear of water).
- Physical Limitations: Requires at least 9-10 hours of sleep every 24 hours.
- 2371 - Kizirit Siri born
- 2372 - Left Mother's pouch
- 2375 - Father left
- 2376 - Returned with mother to live with maternal grandparents
- 2377 - Began school
- 2381 - Legally changed surname to Reid
- 2386 - Completed school
- 2387 - Ran away from home
- 2388 - Applied to Starfleet Academy
- 2389 - First Classes at Starfleet Academy
- 2392 - Final Exams at Starbase 118
Cadet Reid has always been a "problem child" for her family. Father than spending the first 2-3 years in her mother's pouch, she was straining for freedom by her first birthday. A hyperactive and curious little creature (for Xindi-Arboreals), she was a constant frustration to her parents. Her father broke under the pressure of having such a terror for a daughter, and left the family, leaving Kizirit with deep emotional scars. Once her mother decided he wasn't coming back, she returned to live under her father's roof, taking the little Kizirit with her. Xindi-Arboreal culture encouraged females to live with their fathers if they weren't married. When Kizirit was ten, she had her surname legally changed from Siri to Reid, taking her mother's name and dropping her father's.
Life was even more stifling for Kizirit under her grandfather's roof. Xindi-Arboreals often spent 16-18 of their 29 hour days sleeping, but her curiosity had her up and moving far into the daytime (her species is Nocturnal). When her grandfather tried to arrange a marriage for her to a boring banker, she had had enough. She ran away from home at 17 and took various jobs on freighters while making her way to Earth. She was accepted to Starfleet, her natural curiousity having gotten her extremely good marks in school, and enrolled in classes about two years after she'd left her homeworld. She majored in science, with a sepcialization in microbiology. Her greatest desire is to find acceptance somewhere.