Difference between revisions of "User:Sky Blake"
(→ILI page restructures)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 10:55, 25 February 2018
The 9th of every month is global Rich Appreciation Day.
ILI page restructures
I am currently restructuring pages located in the Intelligent Lifeform Index, including shifting planetary information to pages in Stellar Cartography. No information has been deleted - it's instead been shifted or reworded in some manner. If you have any questions, head to my talk page. If you have content you'd like to be added to a species page, add it (please cite your sources using the references template, especially if your content is in-sim).
- Template:ILI format
- Pages restructured:
- Including all sub-pages and Andoria
I've started putting star system templates such as these into their own category, Category:Star system templates. All available templates found from the pages in systems have been added up till the E section. <noinclude> [[Category:Star system templates]] </noinclude>
- At some point before joining Starfleet initially, Blake was a gymnast.
- When Zhou Tai-Sheng shows up at the Ornaran bar Blake frequents, he orders a Xarantine ale. Blake's first mission in the fleet was USS Challenger-A's Between a Rock and a Hard ?, where the Challenger was tasked with mediating a dispute between the Klingons and the Xarantine.
- Blake remembers piloting techniques from a helm officer she served with, but not his name.
- Despite being a Starfleet officer, Blake expresses to Mei'konda that during her years on Veritas and the Syracuse, she couldn't remember a time where Starfleet overall was helpful.
- The sim title "Grey-blue distance" is a low-key reference to iconic Australian poem My country by Dorothea Mackellar. In the sim, Blake even utters the lines "I love a sunburnt country".
- The sim "A New Year" was written during and referenced Melbourne's 2018 New Years celebrations (of which was televised).
- Blake's quarters being located on Deck 4 is a running gag, as deck 4 of the USS Challenger-A and the USS Ronin was constantly destroyed/flushed out into space.
- As she's assigned to the Bajak Laut sector, Blake's title is technically "Bajak Laut Ranger" - which literally translates to "Pirate Ranger".
- "Cakapunnual.", LtCmdr S.Blake, USS Invicta, SD 239311.20
- "Running out of paddles.", LtCmdr S.Blake, USS Invicta, SD 239309.27
What could only be described as an excellent yet batty warp jump (rivalling some pilot skills from a man whose name she couldn't possibly remember for the life of her), she'd almost fallen off her chair.
- "Woe is Starfleet.", LtCmdr S.Blake, USS Veritas, SD 239402.10
- "Grey-blue distance.", LtCmdr S.Blake, USS Veritas, SD 239411.02
Blake: I love a sunburnt country. Where I grew up on Brekka wasn't exactly a desert or a tropical jungle, but it's definitely warmer than this.
- "A New Year.", LtCmdr S.Blake, USS Veritas, SD 239501.01
She moved around from behind the counter, the new years celebrations with some very tall, very colourful people wearing large clogs singing something about surviving on the view screen in the background.