Cadet Bran Mot, a Bolian, is currently in the final year of training at Starfleet Academy.
- Full Name: Bran Mot
- Race: Bolian
- Place of Birth: Bolarus IX
- Age: 18
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5'0" (1.524 meters)
- Weight: 128 pounds (58 kilo)
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Green-Blue
- Birthmarks, Scars: He has a deep blue purple birthmark on his left cheek looking almost like a permanent blush on that side.
- Build: Short and stocky.
- Eyes: His eyes are wide set apart adding to the overall thick or husky appearance.
- Carriage: With his height while it isn't a completely true state of physical well being, he sometimes waddles.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): When sitting unoccupied he tends to rest his hands on the top of his stomach.
- Voice: Voice is happy, usually in an attempt to draw people near
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Ambitions and Goals: A large family, and completing his training at the Academy
- Achievements in Life: Being accepted to Starfleet academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Being away from his large family.
- Temperment: Very Outgoing and gregarious
- Marital Status: Single(For now)
- Father: Zep
- Mother: Cot
Growing up in a large Bolian family Bran felt the love and care from so many people focused on him. It helped him to grow into a confident friendly person. The adjustment to academy life was rough at first, with so few people around but he manages to always find ways to surround himself with friendly faces to help him succeed.
However with his time at the academy growing to a close Bran knows that the adventure is beginning and there are many ways family can be viewed.