Sunnoy was a rebellious child. In her family no one ever left Rigel V or ever traveled "up" to the surface. She was one of the Sianas, and Sianas were as orthodox as Rigelians went. Their place was deep down, their aim in life - make the depths a better home for everybody, earning respect of community. Sunnoy broke all that in her teens, leaving her family and joining the Cult of Free Asrax, that encouraged Rigelians of all ages to "join with the Universe". Two years later, after she made her mind to enter the Starfleet Academy, Sunnoy came back home in hope to reconcile with her parents before leaving. It didn't happen, and she left very distraught. Only her younger sisters were in awe of her decision, but only secretly. They were too young to face wrath of their father.
Sunnoy is smart and attentive. She excelled in her chosen field of medical and cultural studies, as well as xenozoology by trying harder than other cadets and by devoting all her free time to studying and meditation. She hasn't decided what she wanted to do if she became an officer of the Starfleet, but she favors the fields of medicine, psychology (counseling), diplomacy and science.
- Full Name: Sunnoy
- Race: Rigelian
- Date of Birth: 236811.01
- Place of Birth: Sector ASQ12, Rigel V
- Age: 21
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: E3, genetic enhancement.
- Height: 1.72 m (5 ft. 7.7 in)
- Weight: 48 kg (105.8 lb)
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Long, braided
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Greenish gray
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Mannerisms: Softly spoken, her hands are always moving and touching surfaces around her as she talks.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Free Asrax.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Spindle sculpture, fairytales of various races and species.
- Likes: Calm, solitude, music.
- Dislikes: Very sensitive to lack of courtesy in others.
- Ambitions and Goals: Wants to prove to her generations and younger ones that life "outside" is worth living.
- Achievements in Life: None so far.
- Disappointments in Life: Is unhappy that her parents aren't supportive of her carreer choice.
- Temperment: Calm, studied, emphatic.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Shares fear of space with many fellow Rigelians born underground. Accepts that as a challenge.
- Physical Limitations: Very sensitive to cold.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Phimes, core geologist
- Mother: Likee, psychoneurologist
- Siblings: sisters Bryn (16) and Inora (11)
- 238303.22: Left home and joined the cult of Free Asrax.
- Entered Academy: 238509.13
Awards & Commendations
- Top of her class in medicine, xenobiology, xenozoology and cultural studies.