Ensign Terpes is currently serving on the USS Veritas. (as PNPC)
- Height: 1.65 meters
- Weight: 65 Kg.
- Hair Color: Blonde (ocassionaly Auburn, she likes to change it)
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone: Pinkish
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Build: Physically fit, not muscular type.
- Face: Round and with fine features
- Eyes: Green, welcoming
- Mouth: Doesn't use to wear lipstick
- Carriage: Likes to walk with her hands in the back
- Horoscope: Crab
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): When off duty she likes white dresses and likes to wear gloves
- Shoes: When off duty she likes shoes with slight heels, no more than four centimeters
- Voice: high toned, but likes to speak softly
- Handedness: Right handed mostly
- Quarters: Standard
- Favorite Room: Bedroom as she condisders that sleep is a blessing.
- Habits: Likes to do some meditation each morning
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Not practicing any.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: She likes to walk on the nature, swimming on the sea.
- Likes: Reading poetry and dancing
- Dislikes: Abuse of power, slavery and people using others that can not defend themselves.
- Ambitions and Goals: Finding those that kidnapped her, experimented with her and tortured, trying to use her as a weapon.
- Achievements in Life: Recovering from torture and experimentation by unknown group after being rescued by his brother.
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Usually calm and lovely, she's mostly friendly with his friends. However when she gets mad, she looses control and could act violently.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Being restricted of movement can cause her fear and/or entering a catathonic state.
- Physical Limitations:
Maiman is a gentle woman, that had endured quite a lot of punishment in her life. She was kidnapped, tortured and experimented with, using drugs and mental conditioning, however she's rescued by his brother and had to attend to psychitatric rehabilitation after what she lived with his brother from ship to ship. Finally she decided that serving in starfleet was the best for her so she applied to the academy and managed to do the courses graduating fairly well in science and psychology.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- List 1
Ambitions and Goals
Leave her past behind and be a good Starfleet officer. He, but, wants to find out the responsibles of what happened to her and make justice (or vengeance what comes first)
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Achievements: Being able to graduate from Starfleet academy
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Telnok
- Mother: Miransh
- Siblings: Kalin (70 years, 35 terrans )
Maiman Terpes was born in the Ullian system. He was raised in one of the families that make the memories recopilation of other species to make a memories library. This gave Maiman the opportunity to travel through the galaxy meeting many species. Her father was Telnok and his mother Miransh that work together for the memory library of Ullia. She had a brother named Kalin 10 years older than her. They have a strong relationship that didn't suffered with the distance.. She raised living a good life in his home planet, having no dificulties and all she needed in her childhood. She learned the basics to control her power in her planet, due to the work of her fathers on her. Her fathers wanted her to remain on the planet and become a part of the team recovering memories but she realized that this wasn't what she wanted to do all his life. She and her mother moved to a distant planet while her father wasn't on the planet, when Ullians didn't leave the planet 'till the adult age. She later discovered that that woman wasn't her mother, but someone impersonating her. She didn't have his powers fully developed so she couldn't discover the trap until it was too late. On that planet, she's tied to a bed, tortured psychologicaly, feed with drugs that improved her powers and forced to do some intrusions on other people's minds. She didn't have specific memories but she's there for almost a year and she had to fight to retain some memories of her own as the unknown people tried to replace all her memories trying to make her believe that she's been there all her life, but managed to retain part of her memories, mostly of his brother and parents until she's rescued by his brother, after she fought her captors when they noticed that Kalin had found them and was getting to the place. They didn't try to kill him or capture him as he displayed some destructive behaviour that they feared. They even tried to make her attack him with her mind, but she refused so they left her behind.
After that, she's brought to Earth to revert the conditioning between nightmares and confusion during months. Eventually she managed to recover herself thanks to his brother that left Starfleet to be by her side as she preferred him than even his parents, at first. Now she's an officer and proud of herself.
She graduated from academy on 239308.27 and assigned to the USS Veritas
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239308.27
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Veritas
- Duty Post: Science/Nurse
Awards & Commendations