Virn Dakrevi is a Zakdorn serial killer that was arrested in late 2377 and found guilty in 2378. Dakrevi escaped from the high security prison facility on Sarius III in company of a dishonorably discharged, former Starfleet Commander named Jonathan Flint and a Romulan known by the pseudonym Veevee.
Name and origin
- File number: XLV-7481298
- Name: Dakrevi
- First Name: Virn
- Species: Zakdorn
- Sex: Female
- Date of birth: 25th May 2346
- Place of birth: Zakdorn
- Languages spoken: Federation Standard, Zakdorn, Denobulan, Terran
- Family situation: Single
- Children: Unknown
Statistics and Appearance
- Height: 5’7 (1.69m)
- Weight: 132 lbs (59kg)
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: more than shoulder-length
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Tall and thin
- Carriage: Upright, elegant
- Poses: Adapting body language from the people she impersonates; otherwise she uses very little body language and tries to maintain a poker face.
- Taste in Clothing (when not impersonating someone else): Tight suits
- Shoes: Elegant low heels
- Voice: Variable
- Handedness: Years of training to impersonate other people have made her ambidextrous.
- Telepathic Status: T0/E0
- Category prisoner: Convicted Prisoner
- Crimes: Murder, change of identiy, identity theft, assumption of authority, fraud, kidnapping
- Location: High Sarius III, Block C, Cell 33 (Last known location)
- Date/ Place of Initial Examination: 24th May 2379, Medical Bay Sarius III (Dr. Frocter)
- Personal items: None (all belongings the prisoner carried with him are evidence in still ongoing processes)
- Date of admission: Never admitted any of her crimes
- Sentence: Life imprisonment (found guilty of 10 cases of murder, 9 cases of identity theft, 8 cases of assumption of authority, 3 cases of illegal change of identiy, 2 cases of fraud and 1 case of kidnapping)
- Specification of imprisonment: Solitary Confinement
- Ongoing Processes: Three ongoing processes (2 cases of murder, 1 case of identity theft)
Early records of Virn Dakrevi indicate that she has applied for Starfleet Academy in 2346. Due to psychological problems she failed the acceptance test and was refused. Starfleet Security profilers assume that this was the turning point in her life. Early childhood trauma combined with the refusal for her last dream are regarded as the main reason for her serial murders of high-ranked Starfleet officers.
Even though Virn Dakrevi never confessed any of her crimes she was found guilty of killing Ensign Simon DeRavarez, the Lietuenants Akkel, Selio Veg, Arthur Smith, Cli, John Doyle, the Captains Anthony Archer, Cho, Liago Vestira and Rear Admiral Ranol. She was caught when she tried to impersonate the missing rear admiral to get to a conference to kill several more commanding officers and admirals.