User:Delan Han/Sandbox for Bios< User:Delan Han
Kiran Han (formerly Kiran Ansaph) is a joined Trill currently assigned as a Marine Officer aboard the USS Juneau.
- Full Name: Kiran Han
- Current Rank: Marine Captain
- Race: Trill
- Date of Birth: 237005.01
- Place of Birth: Caldos Colony
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: None
- Height: 6'0".
- Weight: 190lbs.
- Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
- Length of Hair: Kept very short
- Eye Color: pale green
- Skin Tone: pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: nothing beyond the normal spots Trills have
- Build: muscular
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual, and nothing that restricts movement
- Voice: Baritone
- Handedness: Left
- Quarters: Quarters are kept neat and minimal, the only real decoration are pencil sketches of various landscapes and people.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Enjoys drawing, mostly in pencil, he finds that it helps him relax.
- Likes: Kiran thrives on order and planning, and likes that in other people as well
- Dislikes: Dislikes chaotic people
- Ambitions and Goals: To keep climbing the ranks in the Marines. Marry and have children.
- Achievements in Life: Graduating as a Marine officer, making Captain, being joined
- Temperament: Kiran's default state is serious. He can get very protective of those he considers friends, family, and his responsibility. His reaction to stress is to lean even harder on his serious nature.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Is still sorting out the new mix of memories from his joining with the Han symbiote. He lacked much of the more advanced training that most candidates for joining have.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Koran Ansaph
- Mother: Bralla Ansaph
- Siblings: Laris (brother, 5 years younger), Penala (4 years older
Kiran Ansaph was born in the Caldos Colony to Koran and Bralla Ansaph. His parents owned a small florist shop, and he and his family lived a fairly quiet and simple life. When he turned 15 he was accepted as a candidate for joining by the Symbiosis Commission on Trill. He left his family and traveled Trill and lived on the campus at the institute. It was the first time he'd ever been off planet, and away from his family for an extended period of time. At first he enjoyed the freedom and change of scenery, he worked hard at his studies and made a concerted effort to prove himself to the institute. After four years of hard work he began to sour on the the cloistered life he'd been living and made a decision to join Starfleet, specifically the Marines. Having grown up in the wake of the Dominion war, Kiran had always enjoyed the stories of the Starfleet Marine Corps, and it had been a childhood dream to join. Needing to spread his wings he left the institute on good terms and accepted the fact that he may never be joined.
- 237005.01 - Born, Caldos Colony.
- 2385 - Accepted as a candidate for joining by the symbiosis commission. Began the necessary studies and training.
- 2389 - Frustrated with waiting for a symbiote, Kiran applies to join Starfleet Marines and is accepted.
- 2393 - Graduates from Starfleet Academy as a Second Lieutenant in the SF Marines. Stationed on the USS Clear Water.
- 2395 - Promoted to First Lieutenant and appointed XO of the 52nd Search and Rescue Company on the USS Brickleigh
- 239702.20 - Promoted to Captain and given command of the 52nd.
- 239706.15 - The USS Brickleigh was rushed to meet the USS Foresight which was enroute to Trill. After an undisclosed accident caused the death of it's previous host, Kiran was determined to be the best match for the Han host that was able to get to the Foresight in time. Han was transplanted into Kiran. Kiran Han was medically relieved of duty and moved to Trill to evaluate the emergency joining.
- 239710.20 - Captain Kiran Han was medically cleared by Starfleet and the Trill Symbiosis Commission and assigned to the USS Juneau as part of the small Marine detachment there.
After graduating the Academy Kiran was stationed on the USS Clear Water as the platoon leader in the marine element attached to the ship. As much as the academy trained him to do his job, the posting on the Clear Water was another learning experience. Participating in several minor skirmishes he was involved in enough combat to begin to understand the weight of it. With his promotion to First Lieutenant, Kiran was reassigned to the Search and Rescue unit on the USS Brickleigh as the Company XO. Responding to various issues on the border region near the Bolian sector and the Ktarian region, he was able to get some advanced training in field medicine and Search and Rescue tactics. He spent another two years as the company's XO before being promoted to Captain and given command of the unit. It was a short lived promotion and only a couple of months later, the Brickleigh and it's SAR unit was rushed to the USS Foresight that was rushing the long distance back to Trill. One of the mission specialists, Lieutenant Commander Delan Han had been critically injured and was being rushed back to Trill in an effort to save the Han Symbiote. After emergency consultation with the Symbiosis Commission and Starfleet Command, it was determined that the symbiote wouldn't make the trip and that Kiran was the closest available Trill with any training. Kiran agreed to be joined with Han, and the surgery was performed by the Foresight's medical staff. Following the joining Kiran was placed on medical leave so that he could return to Trill and undergo counseling and adapt to his new situation. He spent three months undergoing any number of tests before being cleared by his doctors to return to duty. He spent another month on Mars undergoing Starfleet's own medical certification and retraining. As of stardate 239710.20 he was medically cleared and assigned as a Marine officer on the USS Juneau.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239306.15
- Current Rank: Marine Captain
- Current Assignment: USS Juneau
- Duty Post: Marine Officer