User:Canreb/Updated Race info
|This page or section is undergoing an expansion or major revamping.
However, you are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. Comments regarding possible improvements are welcome on the articles talk page.
|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Canreb/Updated Race info|
|Four Letter Code||PAXA|
|Planet of Origin||Unknown|
|Current Tech Level||W|
|List of Named Canreb/Updated Race infos|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
|DEPARTMENT of XENOLOGY|
- a Zora Fel proverb.
- The Zora Fel are a species of
- Quadrant: Beta
- Location: ??? Sector (coordinates A27-0002-1300??)
- Proper Name:
- Star: It orbits a class M (Red) star
- Distance from Star: its orbit is approximately 371 million km
- Companions: It is the only planet in the system
- Proper Name: New Curran
- Diameter: 14,??? km (6,891 miles)
- Gravity: 0.91 standard gravity with a density of 5.8
- Axial Tilt: 15.3%, with normal terran seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 302 days
- Rotational Period: 21 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 43%
- Atmosphere: 0.98% is a standard pressure with 74% nitrogen, 26% oxygen, 2% trace chemicals
- Climate: Mainly a temperate planet with a large arctic poles region.
- Population: Just over 10 billion
As with most intelligent humanoid species they have a very complex system with specialized organs, and unique hormones, chemicals and enzymes. They are typical humanoids with most of the physical, mental and biological medical problems that seem to plague most humanoids.
Federation Intelligence Files
come partially, or entirely from
|SPECIES PROFILE UPDATED
This profile was revised by the Species Development Committee.
|Please add any new information discovered during the course of a mission or shore leave.|