User:Canreb/Tel's Current Project
|This page or section is undergoing an expansion or major revamping.
However, you are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. Comments regarding possible improvements are welcome on the articles talk page.
THIS SPECIES IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND HAS NOT YET BEEN ASSIGNED TO ANY SPECIFIC LOCATION IN SPACE YET. STILL NEEDS TWEAKING BEFORE IT CAN BE USED.
|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Canreb/Tel's Current Project|
|Four Letter Code||JZZA|
|Planet of Origin||near the Eagle nebula in the Alpha Quadrant|
|Current Tech Level||N|
|List of Named Canreb/Tel's Current Projects|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
- "Nature prov"
- a Jzzahn saying.
- "Nature prov"
- The Jzzahn are a species of
- Quadrant: Alpha
- Location: Unid Patala Sector (coordinates A??-????-????)
- Proper Name: Zzazz system
- Star: It orbits a class B (Blue-White) star
- Distance from Star: its orbit is approximately 54 million km
- Companions: It is the 3rd of 7 planets in the system
- Moons: It has 6 tiny moons, 2 small ones and 1 large moon
- Proper Name: Zzazz III
- Diameter: 15,086 km (9,374 miles)
- Gravity: 0.96 standard gravity with a density of 4.2
- Axial Tilt: 10.1%, with minimal seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 403 days
- Rotational Period: 22.6 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 59%
- Atmosphere: 1.01% is a standard pressure with 73% nitrogen, 25% oxygen, 2% trace chemicals
- Climate: Shifts from warm to cool with mild extremes near the poles and equator
- Terrain: Numerous large mountain chains with sheltered valleys, rough zones, swamps and vast plains
- Population: Just over 1.2 billion
As with most intelligent humanoid species they have a very complex system with specialized organs, and unique hormones, chemicals and enzymes. They are typical humanoids with most of the physical, mental and biological medical problems that seem to plague most humanoids.
Due to the brightness and high levels of various different types of solar radiation they have developed a thick, protective epidermis that protects them from sunburns and other hazardous skin afflictions caused by exposure to this kind of solar energy.
Federation Intelligence Files
Nothing so far.
This is an original Starbase 118 species created by Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar for use in the Eagle nebula region of space.
come partially, or entirely from
|SPECIES PROFILE UPDATED
This profile was revised by the Species Development Committee.
|Please add any new information discovered during the course of a mission or shore leave.|