User:Canreb/Tel's Current Project
|This page or section is undergoing an expansion or major revamping.
However, you are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. Comments regarding possible improvements are welcome on the articles talk page.
THIS SPECIES IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND HAS NOT YET BEEN ASSIGNED TO ANY SPECIFIC LOCATION IN SPACE YET. STILL NEEDS TWEAKING BEFORE IT CAN BE USED.
|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Canreb/Tel's Current Project|
|Four Letter Code||JZZA|
|Planet of Origin||near the Eagle nebula in the Alpha Quadrant|
|Current Tech Level||N|
|List of Named Canreb/Tel's Current Projects|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
- "Nature prov"
- a Jzzahn saying.
- "Nature prov"
- The Jzzahn are a species of
- Quadrant: Alpha
- Location: Gamma Patala Sector (coordinates A??-????-????)
- Proper Name: system
- Star: It orbits a class M (Red) star
- Distance from Star: its orbit is approximately 58 million km
- Companions: It is the 4th of 6 planets in the system
- Moons: It has 5 tiny moons and 3 small ones
- Proper Name: Afisa Adrosa
- Diameter: 14,312 km (8,893 miles)
- Gravity: 0.89 standard gravity with a density of 3.6
- Axial Tilt: 7.3%, with minimal seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 443 days
- Rotational Period: 27.1 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 56%
- Atmosphere: 1.05% is a standard pressure with 72% nitrogen, 26% oxygen, 2% trace chemicals
- Climate: Extremely hot and tropical.
- Terrain: Numerous long slim oceans breaking up the land sections into low dense jungles.
- Population: Just over 1.2 billion
As with most intelligent humanoid species they have a very complex system with specialized organs, and unique hormones, chemicals and enzymes. They are typical humanoids with most of the physical, mental and biological medical problems that seem to plague most humanoids.
Federation Intelligence Files
Nothing so far.
This is an original Starbase 118 species created by Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar for use in the Eagle nebula region of space.
come partially, or entirely from
|SPECIES PROFILE UPDATED
This profile was revised by the Species Development Committee.
|Please add any new information discovered during the course of a mission or shore leave.|