“If happy little bluebirds fly, Beyond the rainbow, Why, oh, why can't I?”
Hey, ya'll this is me, Alyssa, better known as Aly. I Currently live and go to school in Colorado where I am studying to become a special education teacher with a minor in American sign language. Overall I am a huge Star Trek fan, mostly for DS9 and Voyager. I can't wait to sim with everyone here.
On a side note as I have mentioned it on discord: I have some aspects of anxiety and sensory processing disorder which help make up who I am.
My personal theme song is: Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
- Born April 3, 2000
- Graduated high school spring 2018
- Worked my first summer as a camp counselor (summer 2018)
- Started college fall 2018
- Sent in my application on 118 November 29, 2018
- Graduated from the academy on December 10 2018
- Since graduating from the academy I have served on both the USS Montreal and USS Astraeus.
- Switched PC's from Beelam Grog to Sheila Bailey on March 29, 2019
- Worked my second summer as a camp counselor (summer 2019)
- Beelam Grog came back as a PNPC June 11, 2019
- Chen was first used as a PNPC June 11, 2019
- Promoted to Lt. JG with Sheila Bailey on June 27, 2019
- Received the Genesis Award on June 27, 2019
- Went on LOA for a month in August 2019
- Started my second year of college Fall 2019
- September 21 2019, my first sim from Chen's POV
- September 2019: First month I'm proud of being full time
- Got posted to Ops on November 18 2019 due to unfortunate circumstances
- My one year anniversary of my application on November 29 2019
- Introduced Roox Penelope during the Ops 239611-12 mission
A lot of my characters take after one of the roles the face claim has played.
Sheila Bailey became my PC after I had to retire Beelam for a while as she was becoming to difficult to write with out a plan/direction for the character. Sheila Bailey has become a character that flirts with woman as a way to make my sims more light and humors. Sheila represents the side of me that is confident and advocates for herself. Inspired by Sara Lance From Legends of Tomorrow.
I have not yet fully figured out this character. She is hyper as well as a day dreamer. If I had to say at this moment in time she would referent my fun loving side. She is care free. A combination between Ray from Star Wars and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
Beelam Grog was my original PC. When I started I had no plans for this character but after writing her having her first 'meltdown' I realized she was turning into being an autistic character. After a second 'meltdown' and then a third even worse one involving her hosts I realized with the help of German Galven's writer I had to retire the character for a while. I switched PC's to Sheila Bailey. In early June I brought back Beelam as a PNPC as I felt I could write her better having an idea of what she was facing. Beelam Grog represents the side of me that is unsure and anxious. Inspired by Claudia Donovan From Warehouse 13.
Chen has only been written for a few times so far. All I know is that he is a very romantic character; just what I need to keep my other two characters in check. He is the perfect gentleman representing my loving, caring side. Inspired by Logan Howlett From X-Men.
- Beelam Grog
|Awards and Service Ribbons|