Cadet Haydd is a Ramatisian male in his final year at Starfleet Academy.
- Full Name: Haydd
- Race: Ramatisian
- Date of Birth: 2358
- Place of Birth: Ramatis III
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: Currently 0
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair Color: Blond
- Length of Hair: Short and neat.
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Light
- Carriage: Has a very relaxed demeanor. Carries himself with a casual confidence.
- Poses & Gestures: Adopts very receptive poses and expressions when communicating with others. A tilt of the head or a touch to the arm are common, depending on the nature of the interaction. Feels eye contact is very important.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Comfortable but neat. Prefers subtle tones.
- Voice: Calm and comforting.
- Handedness: Left handed.
- Quarters: Neat and tidy. Meticulously clean. Keeps a small Bonsai tree.
- Favorite Room: An Arboretum. He finds they are a good place for relaxation and quiet contemplation.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Believes in the divinity of the spirit. That the acts and manner of one’s life have an effect on the quality of one’s spirit. If possible, performs a silent meditation at sun up and at sun down.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Reading, Bonsai, Zen gardens, Hot air balloons, Cooking.
- Likes: Dry red wine. Iced Raktajino.
- Dislikes: Rude and disrespectful people.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Jacio
- Mother: Amaria
- Siblings: None
- Children: None
Haydd comes from a loving family and grew up with a very stable childhood. His heritage is one of long standing loyalty to the ruling family, not uncommon on a world with an unusually effective monarchy. With the royalty of Ramatis III lacking the genetic gene for hearing, Haydd was lucky enough to be selected as one of three individuals chosen as a voice and helper due to his abundant telepathic receptiveness, along with a deepy empathic personality. Haydd and the other two children were then raised and trained alongside a royal child as his chorus. They all became very close and spent little to no time apart.
At the age of 21, Haydd mysteriouly lost all of his telepathic receptiveness. Although his chosen dignitary insisted that he stay and continue to act as a facilitator, he was ultimately removed from service. Unable to ascertain what had caused his biological change, he eventually came to terms with his loss and decided to move on. He settled on a career in starfleet, in the hopes that he could still help others and continue to be a source of good.