User:Alora DeVeau/DeVeau, Alora test
Room Numbering System
Room numbers aboard the USS Oumuamua adopt the Veritas standard: they are comprised of 6 digits. These six digits are divided into two groups. Group one is the deck number. Group two consists of the sector and compartment numbers respectively.
Room Number Format: DD-SSCC
- DD: deck number (01-23)
- SS: sector number (01-16 in the saucer, 17-24 in the main/non-saucer section)
- CC: compartment number
- Room 02-1107:The first two digits are the deck number - 2. The second two digits refer to the sector - 11. The last two digits are the room number - 7.
- Room 03-0615: a room on deck 3, sector 6 of the saucer section in compartment 15 of that sector.
- Room 20-1804: a room on deck 20, sector 18 of the main section in room 4 of that sector.
Will there be a sector map? Do we want to redo how we do assigning quarters?
Listing of quarters
- Deck 3: Senior Marines sectors
- Deck 3: Junior Marines sectors
- Deck 3: Marine Barracks sectors
- Deck 4: Captain's quarters sector
- Deck 4: XO's quarters sector
- Deck 4: Senior Officer sectors
- Deck 4: Senior Enlisted sectors
- Deck 4: Family Quarters Sectors
- Deck 7: Junior Officers sectors
- Deck 7: Junior Enlisted sectors
- Deck 7: Enlisted sectors
- Deck 7: Family Quarters sectors
- Deck 8: Enlisted sectors
- Deck 8: Junior Enlisted sectors
These are the current quarters for the Oumuamua's crew.
Deck Four (Command)
Deck Six (Junior Officers)
These are the current room assignments in use aboard the Oumuamua.