Jump to navigation Jump to search
“The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.”
- Constructed just before the second Borg incursion of 2373, her first voyage took place during the Battle of Sector 001. She then saw extensive combat during the Dominion War, and her scarred surface still shows evidence of those horrific conflicts.
- She then served as a support vessel for StarBase 118 Ops and was briefly under the command of Captain Mal Avatar. Her missions while during this period varied from simple patrol missions to escort duty. During the first few months under Captain Avatar, the Arrow was the lone fully operational vessel permanently assigned to StarBase 118. Some time later, she was lost.
- In 2397, after a somewhat unusual happenstance in the Aavaro Wilds, the Arrow was rediscovered and reactivated. With Starfleet needing more patrol ships, she was pressed into service and embarked on independent operations and patrols under the command of then-Commander Randal Shayne in the Alpha Isles to promote a Starfleet presence in this new and mostly-unexplored area of space. From new races to spatial phenomena such as The Well, the Arrow is one of the first Starfleet vessels to see the Isles. When the Sheliak Corporate aggressively expanded their territory, the Arrow was blockaded above the barren planet Theta 122 for eight months. After a tense truce was signed, she is free to explore once again in 2398.
|At Galaxies Edge
Check out latest news and updates about the Arrow and her crew - the Arrowheads!
- Stardate 239906.07
- Lower Decks interview with our very own Science Officer, Jacin Ayemet! - Lower Decks Interview - Jacin Ayemet, USS Arrow
- Stardate 239901.05
- Meet the USS Arrow's First Officer - First Officer in Focus – Maz Rodan, USS Arrow
- Stardate 239806.09
- Some of our crew share thoughts on serving aboard the USS Arrow - Ship Closeup – USS Arrow
|StarBase 118 Fleet|