There are only two mistakes
one can make
along the road to truth;
not going all the way,
and not starting.
|Character Type||Active Character|
|Sibling(s)||Istim, older brother|
|Child(ren)||Twins Davin and Lawynia|
|Edit this nav|
Ensign Tya Dirsye, a Betazoid and a Lady of the Tenth house of Betazed is an Engineer aboard the USS Blackwell, part of Andaris Task Force. She is deeply emotional person who can't stand injustice. Tya is antithesis of expressions and emotions and only Betazoids will ever be able to know how and what she really feels. You will always see her with wide smile and a smile that is not just a plastic cramp on her mouth she is always smiling with her whole face, looking like the happiest person in the universe.
|Personal Banner||Betazoid Logo|
- 1 BASIC INFORMATION
- 2 APPEARANCE
- 3 MANNER
- 4 PERSONALITY
- 5 FAMILY
- 6 PERSONAL HISTORY
- 7 NOTABLE RELATIONSHIPS
- 8 PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- 9 USS TIGER MISSIONS
- 10 NOTABLE SIMs AND OTHER WRITING
- Full Name: Maisy Tyadhora Dirsye, Lady of the Tenth house of Betazed, Keeper of the Sacred Tree of Altha
- Race: Betazoid
- Date of Birth: 236505.02
- Place of Birth: Amal estate of the Tenth House of Betazed, Khara Archipelago, Betazed
- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Telepathic status: T4/E5 Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5’5
- Weight: 127
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: none. She never had birthmarks and all the scars are removed. She had a number of scars from various injuries she got in the trainings and tournaments, but chose to surgically remove them when ended the career.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Muscled with “Betazoid” curves
- Face: Long
- Eyes: Smallish, set medium wide with groomed thin eyebrows
- Mouth: Small, but she hides it with a wide smile
- Arms: Muscled
- Legs: Muscled
- Carriage: Walks quickly, though it never looks as fast from her gracious posture
- Poses: With her legs slightly wider than shoulders
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Sporty
- Shoes: Slippers type of sport shoes
- Voice: Gentle and tempered
- Handedness: Right handed, though trained to use both hands as equally as possible, learned in both playing piano and in playing tennis.
- Quarters: Tya was always leaving all her belongings at home and sending all those she collected also back to her parents to store them for her. Nowadays, she has a main quarters aboard the Deep Space 26, so leaves most of her things there. Her quarters aboard the USS Blackwell are clean and mostly basic.
- Favorite Room: Music room at home, where she played often with her father and Roay Te’Amal, she on the violin, Roay on the cello and her father on piano (Tya and her father both play piano and violin and her father is the only one she would allow to play on her violin). Tya has clean and gentle voice and have many songs she can play really good, so except playing she was often also singing for guests during receptions her grandmother was organizing on the estate.
- Mannerisms: When talk tends to move her hands as in tennis when she was planning next move
- Physical Limitations: None that she didn’t learn to overcome
- Temperament: Overly emotional and rarely able to contain it
- Habits: Train for two hours every day and plays violin for an hour regularly
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Four deities out of which the one she is praying to is Altha
Tya is overly sensitive and overly active. Her grandmother, who was her first teacher recognized it in her and channeled it into lot of various activities, to deplete her excess energy. Since girl was not showing too much smarts, old woman chose to route her to sports. Tya started with regular starting activities as running, cycling and swimming. After few years some heavier exercises were added, but later on main sport Tya chose herself was Tennis where she had some really great results. Other activity Grandmother got her into was music, where main lead took her father and taught her to play both piano and violin. Tya’s basic hearing was not perfect and she was never great musician, but was still really good in both playing both instruments and in singing.
Hobbies and Pastimes
Likes and Dislikes
- Lies and dishonesty
Ambitions and Goals
Tya wanted to be professional Violinist, but couldn’t make it because of her bad audition. Tya was great tennis player, among female Betazoids was among first 3 for several years and in global ranking among first 10, but the number of injuries forced her on the change of career.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Tya was good lady of the house and she considered her position and how well she carried herself in it as an achievement. She was not overintelligent, but was hard worker and she passed all her education earlier than expected for her what she held as something to be proud of. Passing entrance exam to Starfleet Academy at first attempt was another of achievements she was proud of, same as passing Academy without any failures.
Her grandmother, The Grandmother, Althasana Dirsye Lady of the Tenth house considered herself a failure for having only male children. Althasana chose for each of her 4 sons a perfect wife and was hovering over them till finally her third son Mimas, Tya’s father got as a second child a female heir. The pressure on the family finally ceased when old woman got the girl to make new Lady of the Tenth house.
- Marital Status: Engaged since childhood, but still not married.
- Spouse: Roay Te’Amal
- Place of Marriage: N/A
Tya’s bondmate Roay claims he is not ready for the commitment. Tya is not either, but she would always do as her grandmother says, no matter her own wishes. Roay is archeologist and Tya currently don’t know his whereabouts. Tya returned to Betazed to run the ceremony for his burial, but still didn't accept that he is dead.
Pregnant with twins. She currently still don't know she is going to have two children.
Tya’a father Mimas is a musician and mother Maisy an athlete, currently professional trainer
Tya has older brother Istim, though she loves him a lot and was always showing him lot of respect, he was running away from her obviously showing disdain for her position.
Tya was born to be special, only problem was that she was not really that special as her grandmother expected from that so wanted female child. Tya had a form of attention deficit and to avoid problems that may occur connected with it in later age, when Betazoid children grow their powers, Althasana started with heavy training in both mental and physical way. Normally Betazoid children start education around the age of 5, but The grandmother started it for Tya when she was 3 years old.
- Full Article: Tya Dirsye Personal History
- 236505.02: Born to Mimas and Maisy
- 236802.05: Grandmother, Althasana Dirsye start her education and training
Althasana Dirsye - Tya tends to call her The Grandmother, but despite sometimes joking with and about her, Tya has great respect for the Grand Lady. Relationship between this two was though full of respect still very tough and cold. Althasana was always looking somewhat angry in all dealings with her heir. Tya lacked love from that relationship, what was a reason for her to look for it everywhere else and found it in her father, grandfather and her bond mate.
Roay Te’Amal - He is everything one Lady needs. He knows about the art, he knows the people and he definitely knows what is modern and carried currently. Tya never needed to think of her dresses, he was always chosing them for her, completing them with jewelery, shoes and gadgets. Tya has deep love for her fiancée and she knows that one day they will be happy together as a family, no matter what comes in between.
Lt T'Mihn Ah'mygahn Working with ancient but young and funny Vulcan, Tya fell for her obvious charms.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239008.13
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: Retired
- Duty Post: Engineer
- Full Article: Tya Dirsye StarFleet Records
|Cadet 4th Class||238608.05 - 238709.05||Starfleet Academy||Tactical Major/Engineering Minor|
|Cadet 3rd Class||238710.05 - 238808.05||Starfleet Academy||Security Major/Diplomacy Minor|
|Cadet 2nd Class||238809.05 - 238910.05||Starfleet Academy||Engineering Major/Helm Minor|
|Cadet 1st Class||238911.05 - 239008.13||Starbase 118||Engineering Officer|
|Ensign||239008.14 - 239010.04||USS Tiger-A||Engineering Officer|
|Beyond the Pillars of Hercules|
The USS Tiger-A is taken to an unknown Class O planet by an unknown entity. While trying to free the ship from the alien's grasp the ship's engines become taxed causing the ship to be caught by the planet's gravity. The ship crash lands in the ocean and sinks to the bottom. The crew must find a way to repair the ship and get back into space. While repairing the ship the Tiger crew discover an active Iconian Gateway concealed under the planet's deep oceans that leads to an unknown city. The crew must find a way to shut down the Gateway when the ship is repaired.
That was not really good decision to make, but since it was our only choice we ended somewhere. For a bit it was looking real, but then we realized we were in a subspace rift caused by the explosion we caused in the gateway control room. Fortunately Lieutenant West figured it out and also found a way to save us.
|USS Tiger SIMs|