Difference between revisions of "Toklo Dastrup"
Latest revision as of 04:02, 1 December 2020
|Birthplace||Yarzon III Colony|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Toklo Dastrup is currently serving as a Engineering Officer aboard the StarBase 118 Ops. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 6' 2"
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Parents: Anjij and Karl Dastrup
- Siblings: N/A
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: N/A
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY:
Toklo was born in the Yzaron III Colony, the only child of his parents. When he was four years old, the colony came under attack by the Dominion and was razed, killing several colonists, including both of his parents. The survivors were taken to a Dominion prison camp, where Toklo lived for over a year barely surviving.
Toklo was discovered and sheltered by another prisoner, Voma, an Andorian female who took pity on the human child. Voma was secretly building a device capable of sending out a coded distress signal, and Toklo, who followed her everywhere, did what he could to help her. It was then that Voma discovered that, even at a very young age, Toklo had a startling capacity for problem solving and technological applications.
It took nearly a year, but Voma and Toklo eventually assembled the device and a message was sent out. Weeks later, a Starfleet force arrived and seized control of the prison camp, freeing the prisoners.
Voma and Toklo were separated in the aftermath of the liberation, with Toklo sent to a Starfleet fostering program. He lived for over two years with various foster families and in group homes until one day he was told he had a visitor. Voma came to him and invited him to come with her mate as an adoptive child.
Toklo required years of therapy but came to thrive with his Andorian parents. When he came of age, Voma urged him to consider Starfleet, as she wanted his talents to find a place to shine. He was reluctant at first to take on the challenge, but eventually he made the choice to enroll.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History