|Starbase 118 Ops|
|Birthplace||Mars City, Mars|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Tobias Steiger is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the Starbase 118 Ops. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 1,80m (5’11 ft.)
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Green
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Parents: Seth and Gwen Steiger
- Siblings: Lecia Steiger (twin sister) and Leah Steiger (older sister)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- 237406.06: Born in Mars City
- 2384: Early childhood on Mars
- 2390: Disconnection from his parents and new found home on earth
- 2390: Entry and completion of a scientific preparatory school on earth
- 2392: Entry into Starfleet Academy
- 2397: Moving on to Starbase 118 to finish training
Tobias' childhood was affectionately shaped and he was raised and sheltered in his parents' big garden, along with his fraternal twin sister and the older one. There they were taught the job of their parents - planting, cultivating, adjusting and growing crops and vegetables. It was a peaceful profession, but it soon became apparent that Tobias and Lecia were more interested in watching the stars rather than the land. Since his parents were never fond of the fact that Tobias didn't want to stay on Mars with them and also infected his sister with that idea, there were more than enough arguments and conflicts in house Steiger. Until Tobias and Lucia left Mars at the age of 16 and found themselves a new home on Earth. Tobias attended the scientific preparatory school on Earth to prepare for his dream - Starfleet Academy. With an average degree in his pocket, he enrolled in Starfleet Academy at the age of 18 and was barely accepted. He took this chance very seriously. His twin sister Lecia, who clearly scored better in the tests than he did, was also accepted that same year. In his early years at the Academy, he quickly realised that science was exactly where he wanted to be. New and unknown problems at every corner that have to be solved with an open and curious approach were precisely his specialty. On the other hand, his greatest fear is that one day out in Space he might have to grab a phaser and have to use it on a real living being. This is a fact he knows about himself, but even in the holos he found it extremely difficult to control the trembling of his own hands. Although his curiosity was one of his greatest strengths, it was also what caused him trouble now and then. He spent his spare time at the academy practicing his newly found passion for the ocean on earth, either on site or using holos. Once he finished the theoretical part of the Academy, his adventure continued on Starbase 118 into an uncertain but exciting future. When he left Earth, the planet and the Academy made Tobias into a man. He discovered the love for science in his heart, solidified his hatred towards all the violence and injustice in the galaxy and found his preference for relaxing beers in the company of his friends in the late evening. He misses his parents and is hoping to see them personally again someday in the future. Until now, the scarce communication has only been via remote means. His sister chose the tactical part of the academy and graduated with distinction. She was dispatched on her Cadet Cruise at the same time as he was, but separately from Tobias. Since they have never been separated for so long, he thinks about her a lot and tries to keep in touch as best he can. Since he is convinced that Lecia has chosen the more risky way of Starfleet, he is always worrying about her.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239604.06||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science Officer|
|Ensign||239604.06 - Ongoing||Starbase 118 Ops||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History