Lieutenant JG. Tholos, an Andorian, is currently aboard the USS Ronin.
- Full Name: Tholosithes C'ton (Tholos)
- Race: Andorian
- Date of Birth: 235301.16
- Place of Birth: Auxiliary sickbay 3, DS6
- Age: 31
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6 feet (Plus antennae)
- Weight: 11 Stone
- Hair Color: Silver/White, fine and drifting
- Length of Hair: Mid-long, just brushes shoulders.
- Eye Color: Blue (light)
- Skin Tone: Blue (cloudy)
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Lanky
- Face: Calm
- Eyes: Normally half-closed
- Mouth: Darker blue lips.
- Arms: Lankily graceful (slightly too long for space), firm.
- Legs: Strong.
- Carriage: Slightly hesitant, serene grace.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Simple t-shirt, white jacket, light colours.
- Shoes: Reliable, good grip
- Voice: Mid to low, calm.
- Handedness: Right, but duel-wields in battle if possible.
- Quarters: Shared with Cheeky on DS17, separate rooms with a bathroom between and a lounge/kitchen off them.
- Favorite Room: Lounge in quarters, sitting in the comfy arm-chair next to the table.
- Habits: Looking back over shoulder at who he's speaking to, small pauses in movement. Carries a sheathed Ushaan-tor instead of a phaser at either hip.
- Mannerisms: "Interesting"
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None preferred.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Talking to Cheeky in the Twilight's Edge over a drink or few.
- Likes: Quiet, reading, slight banter, comedy books/holonovels.
- Dislikes: Violence, waste.
- Ambitions and Goals: Complete his research on the effects of long term usage in Bio-neural gel packs (Like that'll ever happen)
- Achievements in Life: Enlisting in Starfleet, defeating a number of Gorn to allow some scientists, Cheeky included, to escape the DS17 Science lab in the battle of Eratis.
- Disappointments in Life: Not saving the rest of them.
- Temperament: Calm, lightly joking. Very patient.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): None known.
- Physical Limitations: Few, he is a trained fighter as well as a scientist.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Parents: Mother alive, father peacefully passed away due to liver condition.
- Father: Thaksol C'ton, biological researcher, deceased.
- Mother: Talina C'ton, biological researcher.
- Siblings: None
Tholos was born aboard DS6 on the way back to Andor as his parents work required them to travel, however once Tholos was born they remained on Andor for most of his childhood, teaching him the ways of science and Andorian traditions. When he was 13 his parents started to travel between stations to work again, meaning that Tholos had plenty of time to tinker with systems and things on a Starbase but had also seen much of the Alpha quadrant by the time he went to study Natural Sciences at the University of Cambridge on Earth. Once Tholos had earnt his Masters he went into highly classified research, his job leading him to travel much as his parents had done, keeping in touch with them and meeting up once a year.
Tholos was conducting some research on DS17 when the Battle of Eratis occurred, being one of the several Civilian scientists that volunteered to help Cara Maria against the Gorn. It was at that point he met the Terran Cheeky and formed a fast friendship with both of them, taking charge of a small team of scientists.
However a device they had been studying turned out to be a transporter relay, putting many heavily-armed Gorn among the undefended scientists. At the rage of seeing his team cut down Tholos went into a battle rage with his Ushaan-tors, killing several Gorn and buying time for him and some of the scientists to escape into the Jefferies tubes.
The Andorian stayed at DS17 to repair the systems and was recommended by Cara Maria to join starfleet as enlisted personnel. Since then Tholos and Cheeky have served aboard the USS Independence-A and DS17. He studied at Starfleet Academy remotely and is now a Lt. JG, specialising in Science, with expertise in Engineering and some skill in Tactical.