The Cerberas Incident
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is in need of attention.
Please improve it in any way you see fit.
|This article needs to be discussed.|
|Please enter your input on the discussion page.|
- The SS Cerberas was a Talarian model freighter, sold by the Talarian government into independent (civilian) service about 50 years ago.
- Crewed by 18 members of the Barzan trade Federation (all dead).
- The seven bridge crew members were shot execution style at point blank range with disruptors. There was no evidence that the crew was ever working with the terrorists.
- An antimatter bomb was found on the Cerberas, the bomb was etched with the phrase: Ehlu'eri Merht Ehtea'akhe (Abandoned but Unchanged). It is the calling card of a group called the Resiliency.
- Ry'van Alstred's communication signal to the cloaked terrorist ship was being relayed off the SS Dawnbreaker, a civilian transport vessel.
- It is heavily suspected that there was a terrorist member on the Dawnbreak's passenger manifest.