The (Image) Collective: Tutorials
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The (Image) Collective|
Here is a collection of tutorials put together by members of The (Image) Collective.
- General Avatar Creation Tutorial - How to choose a good face for your character, put a uniform on it and set it all upon a suitable background.
- Bajoran Avatar Tutorial - Learn how to put Bajoran markings and earrings on avatars.
- Trill Avatar Tutorial - Learn how to turn your Human into a Trill.
More Species Tutorials can be found in the Video Tutorial Section below.
Symbols and Icons
- Klingon Symbol Tutorial - Create a simple Klingon Symbol, using Blender 3D. (Work in Progress)
- "Put that guy into a uniform" Series
- Part 1: Layer Masks - [Youtube]
- Part 2: Add the face to our uniform. To remove background around wispy hair, Channel leveling, clone stamp, resize tool and the puppet warp: [Youtube] & [Youtube]
- Part 3: Changing the colour of the uniform collar [Youtube]
- Part 4: Finishing touches (rank pinps, shadows, highlights and making him look like he belongs into the background): [Youtube] & [Youtube]
- SB Specific
- Watch along - Removing glasses from a character pic [Youtube]
- Remove Background around hair [Youtube]
- Changing hair and skin colours - Use of colour balance, levels, curves, colour mixer and more [Youtube]
- Silhouette Images for Crew Overviews [Youtube]
- Choice of Background [Youtube]