After you have filled in information in a specific section, be sure to remove the "instructional" text, including this introduction!
Start by giving some information about your "real" self. This can include your gender, age, occupation, and so on. Remember that any information about your "real self" that is requested on these pages is purely optional. The point of the project is to collect your memories about playing in the group, and doing so does not require personal details. However, if you are comfortable giving them, they will be interesting for the reader.
In this section, list links to your character pages. You can include character pages on the wiki, or on the UPDS. Here are some examples:
Real Life information
As noted above, this is purely optional. However, feel free to talk about your real self, including what you do for a living, your hobbies, interests, and so-on.
How you came to UFOP: SB118
Talk here, with as much length as you please, about how you found the group and why you applied.
Now talk about your memories of the group. Here are some ideas for what to talk about:
- Where were you first placed? What was it like starting to sim on your vessel?
- What have been your greatest challenges in this group?
- What have been your greatest achievements in this group?
- What do you hope to ultimately accomplish?
- Where do you see this group in five years?
- How do you think this group has contributed to Star Trek's legacy? How has the group contributed to the internet community?