Difference between revisions of "Tasi"
(Added Academy Transcript)
(Updated Academy section)
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
* '''[[Tasi/Academy Transcript|'''Academy transcript''']]
* '''[[Tasi/Academy Transcript|'''Academy transcript''']]
Revision as of 13:57, 23 May 2018
Lieutenant Tasi is currently serving as a counselor on the USS Gorkon.
- Species: Human
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: 236609.06
- Age: 30
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Birthplace: Rhigenbud, Nuvia III
- Telepathic status: 0
- Disabilities: None
- Dietary Requirements: Vegetarian
- Allergies: Strawberries
- Height: 1.63m (5'3)
- Hair: Tasi's hair is naturally black in colour and she doesn't tend to dye it, though she has been seen with lighter brown tones, or bright colours dyed into strands to provide fun accents. It varies in length between shoulder length and reaching half-way down her back. On duty she typically ties it up in a pony tail, bun or fancier up-do if the occassion calls for it. Off duty she likes to allow it to hang more freely.
- Eyes: Monolid shaped with dark brown coloured Iris.
- Skin: Young, smooth, sunkissed olive in tone, free of freckles.
- Build: Petite and pencil thin, Tasi does not appear very muscular and looks as though she could be easily overpowered by heavier, stronger builds.
- Body modifications: A single piercing in each ear.
- Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): INFJ
Compassionate and altruistic, Tasi has strong personal values that motivate and influence all areas of her life. Her innate desire to solve humanity's problems has been the driving force behind her career choices. Being warm, friendly and caring makes Tasi a great friend to all those able to get close to her and helps her to quickly earn the trust of those she works with in a professional capacity. Those who do persist in getting to know her won't find a more caring or loyal friend anywhere. She is generous with her time and loves to shower those she cares about with gifts. Tasi easily sees though lies and maniluation because of how insightful and perceptive she is.
Tasi is intelligent, decisive and responsible - she always wants to do the right thing and tries to take everything in her stride with an endlessly optomistic outlook. She has a strong and active imaginative and is highly creative. These qualities are put to good practical use both with her hobbies and with her work, helping her come up with solutions to complex problems. If asked, she would pick out two traits in particular as being most important to success. Determination and organisation. She loves planning and belives that these traits allow one to stay on track and make progress, even in the face of obstacles. Effective and efficient in getting the job done individually or as part of a team, she'll do so without complaint.
Tasi is sensitive in nature and because she tends to present herself of the embodiment of her ideals she can be vulnerable to criticism, which can seem like a very personal attack on all she holds dear. It can be hard to get to know her and she doesn't form close friendships quickly because she is extremely private and shy. Being a perfectionist leads Tasi to work to an above average standard, but leaves her prone to burnout from the mental burden she places on herself and the extra time she devotes to tasks. She can be all work and no play, or become overly critical of herself and others if her perfectionism isn't kept in check. Because of how deeply invested Tasi is in the things that matter to her, her determination and often unlealisticly high standards can lead her to worry, especially about failure.
- Flora, Fauna and all the wonders of the natural world.
- Healthy food.
- Lifelong learning and trying new things. Currently favoured subjects include history, psychology and sociology.
- Asking for help
- Taking centre stage
- Comedy routines that humiliate members of the audience, especially children.
- Reading (Sci-fi, fantasty, horror
- Cooking and molecular gastronomy in paticular
- Gardening (Or at least looking after small pot plants like cactus or bonsai plants in her quarters)
- Running and other outdoor pursuits
- Art (Painting and upcycling)
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- Campus Attended: Starbase 118, Satellite Campus
- Dates Attended:238409.01 - 238807.30
- Mentor: T'Espera
- Roommate: Erika
- Clubs & Extra Curricular Activities: Triathlon Team, Mountaineering Club, Running Club, Holoenthusiasts Club.
- Cadet Cruise: Served aboard the USS Avandar as a junior counsellor.
- Dates Assigned: 238808.05 - 238907.30
|Cadet First Class||238908.07 - 238907.30||Cadet Cruise||Counsellor|
|Ensign||23890807 - 239104.04||Starbase 118|
|Lieutenant JG||239104.04 - 239207.21||USS Gemini|
|239207.21 - 239408.12||Deep Space 26||Diplomat|
|Lieutenant||239408.12 - 239504.17|
|239504.17 - Present||USS Gorkon||Counsellor|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History