Daaron T'Vex is a Romulan diplomatic attaché to Starbase 118, though he lacks any noticeable interest in diplomacy and is rarely if ever seen engaging in his job. Judging by his spending habits in the commercial sector, he still draws a rather large stipend for his inactivity. He will occasionally participate in diplomatic briefings, but only if his personal interests appear to be at stake. The other Romulans on the Starbase do not seem to mind this. Or rather, are not very interested in seeing Daaron interfere with their work any more than is strictly necessary.
Daaron T'Vex appears to be a very average Romulan, with a grey skin and the usual haircut. He is very sensitive about his hair, and will not allow others to touch it. He is a bit chubby and out of shape, but will be very offended if anyone points this out. He is slightly below-average in size, and has managed to develop a Napoleonic complex over this. Despite his less-than-stellar physique, he manages a firm glare for everyone and everything. He has comically large ears, and their subtle movements betray his emotional state.
Daaron T'Vex is primarily motivated by the prospect of destruction and enslavement, though he will rarely initiate physical violence. Service to the Empire means spreading hate and discord among everyone aboard Starbase 118, whether they might be a potential friend or a potential foe. Daaron's world revolves around getting what Daaron wants.
Cheerfully Contemptuous. Daaron T'Vex is optimistic about his own awesomeness, completely reckless, extremely discordant and usually pretty vocal about it.
- Positive Personality Traits:
- Negative Personality Traits:
- Usually incompetent
- Mirrors: Daaron will go to great lengths to ensure he is looking good, and has an obsession with looking at himself in the mirror. A mirror anywhere will immediately distract him.
- Colonel T'Vex: Takes pains to ingratiate himself with his influential cousin, Colonel T'Vex of the Tal Shiar. He mentions her often, at times when his fraternal ties with her have little to do with the subject at hand.
- Humiliation: Enjoys nothing more than seeing others humiliated, and revels in obedience to his purposeless whims. Insulting random strangers is one of his other hobbies. He will cautiously observe and then hiss a stinging insult when he knows it will hurt.
- Destruction: Is an almost compulsive arsonist, and likes setting fire to things as well as breaking things. He will immediately invoke diplomatic immunity when accused of anything, and his reasonably sneaky about satisfying his pyromaniac urges.
- Personal luxuries: Likes to indulge himself with extravagant but largely useless luxuries.
- Discipline: Daaron loathes orders, especially when they involve making him do anything.
- Non-Romulans: Daaron particularly hates Vulcans. To a lesser extent, he despises everyone he encounters, unless he has reasons not to.