T'Vai is a human-Vulcan hybrid assigned to the USS Darwin-A as a Engineering officer.
- Full Name: T'Vai
- Species: Human/Vulcan
- Age: 51
- Place of Birth: The Netherlands, Earth
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T'Vai has typical Vulcan telepathic abilities, though she's received no training to harness them.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 190 pounds, owing both to Borg implantation and higher Vulcan muscle and tissue density
- Hair: Brown
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: No birthmarks, T'Vai has severe scarring beneath her clothing from damage she received either during the initial Borg attack on Anyis IV or during the thirty years spent as a drone. She has so far declined to allow them to be healed.
- Demeanor: T'Vai holds herself rather stiffly, due both to the mechanical components in her body and her Borg history.
- Voice: T'Vai speaks with a thick British accent and sings alto, though she's never let anyone hear her.
- Handedness: Right
Personality and History
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Father: Sahris, age 87 (Unknown to T'Vai)
- Mother: Rebecca Lindholm, deceased age 24 (Unknown to T'Vai)
- Siblings: Satumi, age 43 (Borg Drone)
From the earliest she could remember, T'Vai had been living on the small agricultural colony of Anyis IV. She knew that she and her younger sister had been sent to live with a foster human family and believed it to be because her mother and father must have died in some horrific accident. She didn't ask and Mr. Hiridel, the man she called Father, didn't offer. The sisters became inseparable as they aged, until one night T'Vai awoke with a start. Her ears picked up sounds unfamiliar to her.
It must have been gunfire. She heard both ballistic and energy weapons in the night, explosions in the distance. The floor of their home trembled as she slid her feet onto the cold floor. 'Find Father,' she thought. 'He'll know what to do.' Moments after she stepped into the hall, T'Vai screams at the gas line rupture burns her face and singes her eyes.
The Vulcan cries out for her sister, crawling around the wreckage of the far side of the home until she feels the twin prick at the back of her neck...
Thirty years later, 48 of 64 learns from the personnel at the Mars Liberated Acclimation Facility that her sister was still a captive of the Collective that had stolen her childhood, and vows to rescue her from the hell she's survived...