- Date of Birth: 7208.21
- Gender: Female
- Species: Half Vulcan/Half Klingon
- Place of Birth: Star Base 7742
- Hair: Black/ Shocks of Grey
- Eyes: Cobalt Blue/ Right eye Ocular Implant
- Height: 5' 10"
- Mother: Da'Gala (where-a-bouts currently unknown)
- Father: T'Rovel (dead)
- Siblings: Ro'Toff brother (Vulcan Science Academy Professor)
- Spouse: K'Mog (Klingon) assassinated by To'PeCH, his Lieutenant and family friend.
- Children: Garrison, Terran (5 years old)
I was born on Star Base 7742, a science station orbiting Tallock X, which is a G class planet. There was the thought that a G Class could be tera-formed for eventual colonization. My parents, both being scientists, were in residencies at the station. Their jobs kept them away most of the time. I was left to take care of my younger brother, Ro'Toff, who's rambunctious antics were not the norm for Vulcans’ (both male and female). I chose to enter medical school and eventually Starfleet because of my brother’s constant accidents. I was the healer and well wisher of our family. When I was old enough, I was appointed to a medical research lab, where I, along with my collogues developed a cure for Oma's disease. But before the research could be delivered to the Federation, a horrible fire destroyed the lab, and three of my collogues were killed. I was blamed for the accident and for a number of years, shunned by the scientific community.
I do not like to talk about my past, because I am half Vulcan/ Half Klingon. I was disgraced by my father's Klingon heritage and I have only recently begun to confront the horror of being a Klingon. My upbringing was completely immersed in the Vulcan logic of life, not embracing the Klingon path. Now I must confront the demons.
I was assigned by the Civilian Medical Corps, to a Medical outpost near the Klingon Neutral Zone. There I met and eventually married K'Mog, a Commander in the Klingon Imperial Navy. I spent several years aboard his ship, until he was brutally killed by his first officer, To'PeCH. I was banished from the ship, but vowed revenge for my husband’s death.
I entered Starfleet as a Medical Officer, redoing my research on the Oma's disease as a cadet and then more work while serving on the Kodiak. I quickly moved through the ranks and was offered the position as Chief Medical Officer.
While Serving at CMO on the U.S.S. KODIAK, I participated in the Hell’s Gate Games, where, though victorious over my opponent, I lost my right eye. I was given a new ocular implant that has been most effective in helping me in Sickbay. My opponent? Non-other than my Husbands Killer, To'PeCH, who had become a pirate and black market operator. Starfleet won't have to worry about him any longer. His blood has been spilt upon the grounds of the Hell's Gate Games, never to boil within his flesh again.
I have seen much of the galaxy. I've seen the Borg. I've seen the Dominion. Now I move on to bigger and better things.
- Bachelors Degrees come from Vulcan Medical Academy
- Masters Degrees come from Vulcan Medical Academy
- Ph.D. Degrees come from Earth Medical Training Facility
- Medical Doctor degree comes from University of Virginia, Earth.
- Emphasis in Immunology, Disease research.
- Starfleet Academy
- Engineering -Warp Core Repair
- Security -Brig Supervisor
- Medical -Medical Supervisor
- Helm -Tactical and Helm Control Operation
- CIM -Chief Internal Medicine
Previous ship postings
- U.S.S. CHALLENGER - CAPTAIN
- U.S.S. WALTON – TEMPORARY COMMANDER
- U.S.S. STEADFAST – CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER/FIRST OFFICER
- U.S.S. ISANNAH - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- U.S.S. KODIAK - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- STARBASE WINWARD CIVILIAN MEDICAL DIVISION
- U.S.S. KNIGHT CIVILIAN MEDICAL PERSONNEL –CELLULAR BIOLOGY/MICROBIOLOGY
- U.S.S. TRI-STAR CIVILIAN MEDICAL PERSONNEL –CELLULAR BIOLOGY
- U.S.S. WINDSTAR CIVILIAN MEDICAL DIVISION -ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP
- STARBASE 7742 CIVILIAN LIAISON TO COMMAND –MEDICAL LABS
- As mentioned above. T'Pen has silver eyes, though the right is actually an ocular implant. T'Pen is not married, but has an adopted son, Garrison (Terran, 5 years old), whom she rescued from a disease ridden planet. T'Pen has black hair, which is pulled back severely, and tied into two twin braids. There are strands of grey in her hair. Her Klingon forehead piece was surgically removed, by her mother, when it was learned that she was the child of a Klingon and
- Vulcan. Though no one knows it, T'Pen has a tattoo running from her neck down her back and across both arms. The tattoo is black flames.
- Aim Nick: DarkSpirit1927, ChappyBoggs
- ICQ NO: 175080294, 163036906
- MSN ID: DarkSpirit1927, doctortpen
- Yahoo ID: DarkSpirit1927, scb4k, doctor_pen
- Current Rank: Captain
- Current Ship: U.S.S. Challenger
- Date Joined Current Ship:
- Current Post: Commanding Officer
- Ensign Doluth Gant- Medical
- Assistant Yeoman Adn'Ama Abernathy, CMO Secretary
- Grover Cogshell Crewman Medical Shuttle Pilot
- M'Gress, Colonel, SFMC Doctor
- Secondary Characters: Cadet Ta-Loot Bleeen
Previous Ships Served On
- U.S.S. FREEDOM-A
- U.S.S. KODIAK
- U.S.S. ISSANNAH
- U.S.S. STEADFAST
- U.S.S. WALTON
- Too many to mention
- Captains' Council
- Commanders Test
- Awards Council