|Position||Historian & Archaeological Specialist|
|Birthplace||Imperial Romulan Warbird Hexce|
Lieutenant Commander T'Lea serves aboard the USS Avandar.
- Full Name: T'Lea
- Race: Vulcan/Romulan hybrid
- Date of Birth: Unknown
- Place of Birth: Imperial Romulan Warbird Hexce
- Age: 32 (apparent age, Mid-20s)
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T3/ She also exhibits T4 capabilities, but only with her bond-mate. Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5'7"
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Build: Tone
- Carriage: Vulcan postured
- Voice: Smokey
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Scars: There is a small surgical scar on her head that is hidden within her hairline. There are various other scars on her body from fights during her young adult years.
- Tattoos: She has a spiral tattoo on her back left-shoulder made up of nearly one hundred kanji-style characters. She recently added a black dragon to the center of the original tattoo as a symbol of the Katra Fusion that she shared with Vetri, who has a silver dragon tattoo of her own.
- Jewelry: T'Lea wears a diamond inlay platinum ring on her left hand, ring finger. This ring is a family heirloom of Captain Vetri's, which she gave to T'Lea after they bonded.
- Quarters: Messy. Between Della’s untidy nature, a huge collection of stuffed animals, and T’Sara’s baby gear, the shared quarters has become a warzone of forgotten clothes, toys, shoes, and other odds and ends. T’Lea is what some would consider a neat-freak, but being outnumbered two-to-one, she has lost the battle of having a tidy living space… for now.
- Habits: The famous Vulcan eyebrow
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: A mild following in the teachings of Surak
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Holodeck docu-novels of famous historical events. Advanced neuropressure points. Rock climbing. Research in her occupational field of archaeology. A devout study in a particular Vulcan Martial Art, which is similar to Brazilian Jiu-Jitzu. She is also very well practiced in K'dall, a form of dirty street-fighting common to N'Dallis Prime, (similar to Krav Maga with a mix of Filipino knife fighting techniques).
- Likes: Exploring exotic locations with historical significance. Mostly a vegitarian, but does enjoy eating fish on occasion.
- Dislikes: Being lied to. Meaty foods.
- Ambitions and Goals: To discover the Lost Planet of Salvania.
- Temperment: It is a constant struggle for T'Lea to find a balance between Vulcan logic, emotions, and her suspicious Romulan side.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): A fear of rat-like creatures, bunny rabbits included.
- Physical Limitations: Cold weather slows her down. She has poor marskmanship skills.
- Marital Status: Bonded to Captain Della Vetri.
- Eldest Daughter: Gina Es-Aleh. Orphaned from an alternate universe, T'Lea and Della have adopted her as their very own.
- Youngest Daughter: Through the mysterious interference of the Time Guardian known as Mister One, T'Lea conceived and gave birth to a Vulcan/Romulan/Trill hybrid. The Trill DNA belongs to Della Vetri. T'Sara Maren was born 238807.01. T'Sara's favorite toy is Ensign Fluffy-Pants, a stuffed animal replica of Ensign S'Acul.
- Father: Keros, Vulcan Counsel Member, deceased.
- Mother: Raivus, Romulan Tal Shiar agent gone Rogue. She assassinated her husband, Keros, for the Romulan Empire. She is now under the protection of SFI.
- Other Relatives: Uncle Zadok, deceased. He was the brother of Keros, and a renown archaeologist. It is unknown what Romulan family members exist.
- Siblings: (Vulcan) None/(Romulan) unknown.
- Childhood: (On Starfleet File)
As a child T’Lea traveled extensively with her uncle, Zadok, to various archeology expeditions across the galaxy. She was exposed to many cultures, languages, and sometimes certain behaviors that young children should never witness. For these reasons, Zadok had T’Lea’s tutors put an extra effort into making her study and practice the Vulcan teachings of Surak. T’Lea hated every second of her lessons and often went out of her way to provoke emotion from her ridged and strict teachers, as well as her guardian. Early on, Zadok learned that there would be no taming T’Lea’s mischievous, rebellious Romulan side, but he would never stop trying.
(All that is summarized on her Starfleet File is that she attended the Vulcan Science Academy.)
As T’Lea reached maturity she found herself growing more independent, angry and more defiant of everything Vulcan. During the exclusive excavation of an ancient civilization on N’Dallis Prime, located in the Bogon system, T’Lea left the unpredictable sandstorms of the desert dig-site and sought refuge in the inner city. She quickly found her place as the Alpha Female in a notorious and deadly gang. For four long years she carved out her reputation as the most lethal, heartless, and cunning ruler of the streets -- earning the name, "The Butcheress of N'Dallis Prime" -- and along side her mate Dragus, Alpha Male of the gang, their empire was quick to threaten established enemy territories. Soon opposition fell at the duo’s bloodstained hands, but T’Lea’s lust for power, and the inherent legacy left behind by her mother, once again lead to the ultimate betrayal. Seeking a higher social status, T’Lea conspired to have her mate, Dragus, murdered in exchange for a privileged political rank. The sinister plan went awry. She not only saw to the destruction of her mate, but successfully destroyed herself as well.
Fleeing the city a broken and shattered mess with a Warrant for Vengeance on her head, T’Lea returned to her guardian Zadok, hoping that he would get her off the planet before the Sentinels and/or Bounty Hunters found her. With T'Lea in a comatose state, Zadok fled the Bogon System and arrived on a remote, illegal medical science facility, where he enlisted the expertise of an Ullian to rewrite T’Lea’s memories -- making her docile, peaceful, and logical. With a new Vulcan foundation in place, T’Lea’s violent memories were tamed, and she was completely unaware of the involuntary memory reprogamming she’d suffered. As far T’Lea was concerned, she gave up her brutal past and found sanctuary in the teachings of Surak. Under these false pretences T’Lea studied at the Vulcan Science Academy, and later joined Starfleet. Although she still struggled with her suppressed Romulan side, she managed to work her way through training with logic and Vulcan integrity.
Over time the memory reconstruction procedure slowly started to deteriorate. During the Ambrosia mission, Ethereal creatures finally broke down the memory barriers and revealed the truth about T’Lea’s past. The shocking revelation thrust T’Lea’s Romulan side to the forefront once again, and forced her false Vulcan half into a deep meditative state. T’Lea is now ruled by her manipulative Romulan heritage and the intense drive to find her estranged mother.
- Expedition 1.0: (Not on Starfleet File)
While trying to uncover the mystery behind an Iconian Artifact, Lt. Cmdr. T’Lea and 1st Lt. Dade Adarnis were kidnapped by N’Dallis Prime bounty hunters and taken back to fulfill a warrant for T’Lea’s arrest. After enduring two days of torture for her crimes, a Romulan Tal Shiar agent, named Tomal, who had arranged the kidnapping in the first place, also arranged for their escape. The premise behind this deal was that T’Lea would lead him to her Uncle’s old dig site where they would find the last clue to the Iconian Artifact. It was discovered that the Iconians built a gateway here and the artifact was a power source. Upon opening the gateway a backlash of cataclysmic events began and it was necessary to destroy it.
- Black Ops.:
(The following information is available on her record) After a failed career change with Starfleet Intelligence, T'Lea found herself in a prison for a few months for breaking the Director of SFI's nose. With a demotion she was returned to service as a Lieutenant and the Historian/Archaeological Specialist of the USS Constitution-B. (The following information is Classified and not on her record) But all was not well with the Romu-vulc. Enduring months of mental and physical torture at the hands of her mother, and the corrupt Black Ops. Director, T'Lea teetered on the brink of insanity when she was released back to duty. Black Ops. wanted information about the Iconian Gateways, but it was protected by a telepath-inhibitor chip, which T'Lea implanted in her own brain. With the help of Counselor Della Vetri, the Romu-vulc has made a full recovery in her mental health.
Shortly after her return to active duty, the T-inhibitor chip in T’Lea’s brain started to rapidly degrade. A secret surgery with Commander Toni Turner operating was arranged. Unable to face her own demise, T’Lea approached Counselor Vetri about hosting her Katra while the delicate medical procedure was performed. After much consideration Della agreed to the request and soon the Trill was not only playing host to several past lives, but one shady Romu-vulc as well. During their time together Della and T'Lea became extremely close, learning intimate details about each other and their past, but with the operation a success, and T’Lea in perfect health, her Katra was soon returned to her own body.
Black Ops. is still in pursuit of the Iconian Gateways. First contact from a powerful alien species beyond one of those gateways has warned that if the gateways were reactivated, a devastating war would consume multiple galaxies, and entire worlds would perish.
- Notes: T'Lea is pronounced, T'Lee.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238111.23
- Current Rank: Lieutenant Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Aurora
- Duty Post: Chief Science Officer
- Vulcan Science Academy
- Anthropology, Astral Anthropology
- Archaeology, Exoarchaeology
- Mythology, Xenomythology
- Starfleet Academy
- Spatial Anomaly, Wormholes, etc.
- Stellar Cartography
- History, Ancient Civilizations
- Linguistics, Ancient and Classical Languages
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 1: 238301.06.
- The Cochrane Award: 238301.06
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement Second Class:238401.11
- The Neelix Award:238502.22
- The Nebula Bar:238502.22
- The B-Plot Award:238601.28
- The Sheathed Sword:238701.22
- The Kalendra Award:238801.18
USS Columbia, Chief Science Officer
Starbase 118, Chief Science Officer
USS Challenger, Chief Science Officer
Starbase 118, Historian and Archaelogical Officer
USS Indria-A, Historian and Archaelogical Officer
USS Constitution-B, Historian and Archaeological Officer
USS Aurora, Chief Science Officer