The study of medical practices.
Courses highlighted in bold green are Academy Core Courses.
- MED101: First Aid and Field Medicine
- Introductory course on emergency medical practices.
- MED111: Bedside Manner
- Focuses on a holistic healing approach to medicine, and a better understanding of the effect of a healer's demeanor on the patient.
- MED150: Medical Ethics
- An introduction to basic ethical theory and its application to confidentiality, the doctor/patient relationship, medical experimentation and research, informed consent, treatment decisions for the seriously ill, and conflicts of culture in medical practice.
- MED175: Epidemiology and Medical Statistics
- An overview of basic epidemiological concepts needed to critical analyze scientific and medical research.
- MED201: Clinical Fundamentals
- An introduction to clinical practice, evidence-based medicine, and differential diagnosis.
- MED202: Diagnosis, Major Species
- Establishes an understanding of a given Major Species' states of illness or disease and the art of recognizing possible cures.
- MED203: Diagnosis, Minor Species
- Establishes an understanding of a given Minor Species' states of illness or disease and the art of recognizing possible cures.
- MED211: Pharmacology 1
- Introduction to the composition, uses, and effects of drugs.
- MED212: Pharmacology 2
- Advanced course on drugs and their uses in a medical setting for both Major and Minor species.
- MED301: Surgery, Major Humanoid Species
- Advanced course on surgical procedures for Major humanoid species and post-operative care.
- MED302: Surgery, Non-Humanoid Species
- Introduction to surgical procedures for non-humanoid species and post-operative care.
- MED600: Internal Medicine
- MED610: General Practice
- MED620: General Surgery
- MED630: Obstetrics/Gynecology
- MED640: Pediatrics
- MED650: Psychiatry & Mental Health
- MED660: Medical Specialties
- MED670: Surgical Specialties
- MED680: Critical Care
- MED690: Aerospace Medicine
- MED701: Clinical Elective 1
- Opportunity for medical students to spend more time in their area of interest.
- MED702: Clinical Elective 2