Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
* '''[[A Scouring of Stars (Arrow)]] 239710.27 - 239712.02''': Maria arrives aboard the USS Arrow after an incredibly long, sleepless shuttle flight made unbearable by a faulty inertial damper she was unable to repair. Out of the loop, and terribly loopy, she makes her first introduction to the captain and crew during a conference between the major powers orbiting Theta 122. She's immediately pressed into service - with the help of Crewman Patrick, Chloe Waters, and Hayley Caden in Shuttlecraft 1, she targeted and destroyed a dampening field cutting off communications with an orbital strike. The success is only temporary, and soon the life of the captain and other senior officers are under threat, trapped in the conference room with the bloodthirsty orion pirate queen, Ghant. Maria discovers that in the crew's haste to return to the conference, she wasn't granted command codes for the ship, and ends up locked out from the computer and unable to assist. She hatches an insane plan to use the security module from the shuttle she arrived on to hijack the Arrow and deploy anesthizine before boarding pirates can take control. With the help of Chief Brom, Eerie, Regan Wilde, and the engineering staff, the crew holds out against an all-out assault on main engineering long enough for her to complete the plan and deploy security screens (and become accidentally registered as Fleet Admiral in the process). Still the anesthizine is inoperative, and she discovers she must engage a manual bypass in the cargo bay. Once there, she is confronted with the escaped Ghant, who nearly roundly defeats Maria after calling her ability and motivation into question. Given a moment's reprieve by the heroic sacrifice of Lt. Wilde and intervention of Lt. Serinus, she pulls herself together and just in time before she's cut off from help yet again. She finally gains the upper hand and kills Ghant, and manages a hasty re-activation of the anesthizine before falling unconscious from her wounds and sleep deprivation.
* '''Shoreleave 239712.02 - 239801.04''': Maria finds herself struggling to adapt to everyday life aboard the Arrow, especially after such a wild first day. She fails to connect with her new roommate, and has a spat with both the CO and XO in an attempt to minimize and hide her actions, already set on edge by the ship buzzing about her actions in Engineering. She finds herself reliving killing Ghant over and over again. She reaches out to Regan Wilde, one of the few people she felt like she connected to after cake, but the first two tries at their friendship go terribly awry. She speaks at the funeral for [[Sofia Davenport]]. Regan and Maria finally manage to bond over a game of paintball assassin, and Maria is overwhelmed when Regan reveals he gave up his holodeck time on the Syrtan to be with her, and they become fast friends. Maria receives the Legion of Merit and the Innovation Ribbon in the awards ceremony.
* '''[[The Ultimatum (Arrow)]] 239801.04 - Present''': Maria leads a new charge to decipher the Sheliak language, under pressure with the new Sheliak threat to Theta 122.
* [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/YIiJKXIj3ZE '''Fabulous First Impressions'''] - Our introduction to a sleep-deprived Maria.
* [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/UZb9jpm86fU '''Battle for Main Engineering'''] - Maria Defends main engineering and is briefly promoted to Fleet Admiral (whoops!)
* "The Black Dance" ( Maria's sims only: [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/LXv1z0t5_uA '''Part I'''], [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/qmCvNibTG18 ''' Part II'''], [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/5-MHxdmimXY ''' Part III'''], [https://groups.google.com/g/sb118-arrow/c/9j92poAeu4U '''Part IV''']) - Maria sees something of herself in her enemy when she faces off with a bloodthirsty pirate.
* "Windows to the Soul" [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/HNp4X2qm2kw '''Act I, Scene I'''], [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/3A_wnFfI270 '''Act I, Scene II'''], [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/tjOZCEhaHDQ '''Act II, Scene I'''], [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/KrkFfGTkhyQ '''Act II, Scene II'''], [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/yENoGAzZeGQ '''Act III, Scene I'''], [https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sb118-arrow/c/cAlpreSNS5c '''Act III, Scene II'''] - Maria and Regan get off to a rocky start, but decide to be friends in the end.