Jump to navigation Jump to search
* '''Traits''': **Too honest for her own good. **Clumsiness **Ferengi, due to her past. (often calls herself one after being clumsy. Though she'd still help one if in medical trouble.)
no edit summary
* '''Distinguishing features:''' Feint tattooing head to toe, rather like large freckles. Cold hands. Silver hairstreak at her nape.
* '''Abilities:''' Weak/not fully developed as in purebreds, so there is no strong telepathy, but more of an immune system response of a tattoo "itch/tingling" with no large amount of detailing. (Like when human's have a gut feeling). She has to be fairly close to get a tiny amount of detailing, but when it comes to voices, if it's a singled out voice, she can depict elements of good/bad/truth/lie.
*'''Taste in Clothing (when off duty)''': Loves to be in overly flowing dresses, as feminine as she can, preferably in bare feet otherwise in high heels. Though tends to end up in more figure hugging garments, showing her feminine features, more often than not, with supple, well cushioned footwear.
**Any animals that go past her knees in size.
**Smiles too much at times.
* '''Parents:''' Trill Mother, Betazoid Father - Jadara & Renann Tis.
* '''Siblings:''' N/A
* [https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sb118-gorkon/_ZupJ1hjefg/aM8fFF0cBQAJ That was some bump!] - (239602.20 Carmen wakes up from unconsciousness, to find herself laying on the ceiling of the ship, surrounded by debris. )
* [https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sb118-gorkon/iENTIZP-eGA/TZwcLyFqBQAJ Well tried Lieutenant, well tried.] - (239602.21 Commander
Marshal and Genkos Sim, attempt to free Carmen, and distract her away from her pains.)
* [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sb118-gorkon/first$20impressions%7Csort:date/sb118-gorkon/v7ughYKN3p8/wOh7vLPZAwAJ First Impressions] The first time Carmen Tis gives an official medical check-up, in her new position aboard the USS Gorkon.
* [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sb118-gorkon/0jL3x5veiOY/HcagrJQEBgAJ What's wrong with the decor?] - Carmen's first Counselling session aboard the USS Gorkon.