Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
4,221 bytes added
16:57, 18 December 2018
no edit summary
'''Leya-I''', also referred to as "Luraul", is the homeworld of the [[Al-Leyan]] people, located in the [[Luraul system]] of the [[Beta Quadrant]].
* '''Quadrant''': Beta
* '''Location''': Dran'tis Sector (coordinates B24-0002-1300)
* '''Proper Name''': [[Luraul system|Luraul]]
* '''Pronunciation''': Lew-RAHL
* '''Stars''': K0V
** '''''Leya-I:''''' .68AU M-class
** '''''Leya-II:''''' 1.4AU L-class 1 satellite
** '''''Leya-III:''''' 2 AU J-class 15 satellites
** '''''Leya-IV:''''' 2.9AU K-class 3 satellites
** '''''Leya-V:''''' 3.8AU P-class
[[Image:AlLeyaI.jpg|right|thumb|wide|450px|World Climate Map of Leya-I (Luraul)]]
* '''Proper Name''': [[Leya-I]]
**'''Other names:''' Luraul
* '''Pronunciation''': Le'Ya One
* '''Distance from Star''': 0.68AU (101,726,640 km)
* '''Diameter''': 11,340 km (7,087 miles)
* '''Gravity''': 1.65 standard gravity with a density of 5.9
* '''Axial Tilt''': 12%, minor seasonal effects (less than Earth)
* '''Orbital Period''': 360 Al-Leyan days (465 days)
* '''Rotational Period''': 31 Al-Leyan hours (40 hours)
* '''Classification''': M
** '''Surface Water''': 43%
** '''Atmosphere''': 1.93 is a standard pressure with 79% nitrogen, 20.5% oxygen, 0.5% industrial pollutants
** '''Climate''': Tropical, and sub tropical lands, with two large mountain ranges.
**'''Population''': 700 million
* '''Government:''' Unitary world government
* '''Political System:''' Council for each nation state with the unitary world government having ultimate authority
* '''Languages Spoken:''' Esperanto
* '''Regions/Provinces:''' Northern Polar Region, Southern Polar Region, Crindi Province
* '''Capitals:''' Sez Toural
* '''Points of Interest:''' Sez Magan Space Port (Southern Polar Region), Ositana Mountain Region, Khilas International Space Port, Akvo Mangxi Cafe (Crindi Province), Toural Mountains (Southern Polar Region)
|name= Leya I
|sector= Dran'tis Sector
|system= [[Luraul system|Luraul]]
|diameter= 11,340 km (7,087 miles)
|atmosphere= 1.93 is a standard pressure with 79% nitrogen, 20.5% oxygen, 0.5% industrial pollutants
|gravity= 1.65 standard gravity with a density of 5.9
|climate= Tropical, and sub tropical lands, with two large mountain ranges.
|lengthday= 31 Al-Leyan hours (40 hours)
|lengthyear= 360 Al-leyan days (465 days)
|language= Ka'ilsh, Esparentau, [[Occidiena]]
|population= 700 million
|techclass= [[Planetary Development Scale|N]]|
|exports= Wool, Kavja beans
|government= World Unitary
Al-Leyans have adapted to be a nocturnal race. Their vision is so much better in the dark and they have excellent hearing. They never went through a period of burning fossil fuels and look after their planet. Nature is very important to them and a strong, key theme in their religious and spiritual beliefs.
Their home planet has tropical and subtropical climes. Their planet is very hot and bright during the day. Due to this they would retire to their homes during the hottest and brightest part of the day to take their rest. Their homes would be designed to help keep them cool.
When the race was just young they would shelter in caves and in other cool spots in the forest. The trees have adapted to the planet's hot sun with tough bark and leaves and flowers that curl up during the hottest part of the day to prevent them from becoming dry and burning.
The Al-Leyan monetary system can be confusing to off-worlders as it operates on a nonary system.
The Al-Leyans operate under a world unitary government. While many of the different nation states on Leya-I have their own councils which may govern local policies, each of these nations subscribes to the global government through the attendance of representatives from each region. The united world government was instated in 1988.
Retrieved from "
NEW? start here!
Wiki Guidelines & Canon Policy
Current Year: 2397
Chat on Discord
CADETS start here
ENSIGNS start here
STAFF start here
Fleet Roster & Member Directory
Hall of Honor
StarBase 118 Ops
View user groups