Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Maquis Resistance Cell|
The Demilitarized Zone
- Name: Skarbek
- Class: Condor
- Registration: n/a - no current registration.
- Type: Raider
- Production Base: ASDB Integration Facility, San Francisco Fleet Yards, Earth
- Commissioned: 2336
- Motto: "For our freedom and yours."
- Length: 68.5m
- Beam: 75m
- Height: 16.5m
- Mass: 2,600t
- Hull: Standard duranium single hull
- Armour: None
- Decks: 2
- Total: 30
- Maximum guest complement: 10
- Maximum evacuation capacity: No additional evacuation capacity.
- Hardware: Isolinear circuitry.
- Operating System: Library Computer Access and Retrieval System (LCARS).
- Standard Cruise Speed: 7.0
- Maximum Sustainable Cruise Speed: 9.00
- Maximum Speed: 9.75 (6 hours)
- Phasers: Two Type-VII phaser arrays.
- Torpedoes: Two micro-photon torpedo tubes.
- Deflector Shields: 4 standard shield grids.
- Tractor Beams: One tractor beam emitter.
- Probes: Launched through the torpedo system, a limited selection of probes and buoys are held on standby for deployment, with additional patterns available for replication.
- Sensors: 4 modular sensor pallets, with a focus on tactical and navigation systems. No additional pallets are stored on board.
- Laboratories: None.
Crew Support Systems
- Medical: One sickbay, consisting of one advanced and four standard biobeds. Additional medical facilities include a small surgical suite and pathology laboratory.
- Nutritional: One hydroponics bay.
- Recreational: Multipurpose crew lounge and mess hall, gymnasium (in a converted cargo bay).
- Personnel: 1 transporter rooms with a 6 man capacity per transporter.
- Cargo: 1 cargo transporter, reconfigurable to quantum level for emergency evacuation.
Auxiliary Spacecraft Systems
- Long Range Shuttles: One, the Inayat-Khan.
- Emergency Evacuation Systems: 10 Autonomous Survival and Recovery Vehicles (lifepods)