||ENSIGN RACHEL SINCLAIRE
|Ensign Rachel Sinclaire is currently Serving Aboard the Andaris Task Force as a Science Officer
| Andaris Task Force
| Ensign Rachel Sinclaire
- Serving on the: Andaris Task Force
- Position: Science Officer
- Rank: Ensign
Edit this nav
- Full Name: Rachel Annalise Sinclaire
- Race: Human
- DoB: 236504.10
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Gender: Female
- Father: Fredrick Sinclaire
- Mother: Elise Sinclaire
- Siblings: 3 Brothers- Darienn (24), Brian (19) and Malcolm (30)
- Height: 5'4
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair: Back length Jet black hair
- Eyes: Deep blue
- Skin Tone: Normal caucasian
- Face: Light and youthful, typically wears light make-up.
- Build: Slim, large bust, hourglass shape, athletic.
- Identifying Marks: None
- Lips: Full lips, typically wears a mocha shaded lipstick
- Jawline: distinct
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Prefers Earth style clothing, jeans and T-shirt type.
- Shoes: Sneakers off duty, boots (standard issue) when working.
- Voice: Soft spoken, light in tone and with a terran dialect and accent.
- Handednesss: Right
- Tattoos: None
||Mannerisms and Personality
- Favorite Drink:
- Bajoran Teas, Has developed a taste for klingon Blood wine.
- Music Tastes:
- Prefers modern dance/club style music, industrial in nature.
- Religious Beliefs
- Doesn't recognize any one particular being, but considers herself spiritual.
- Languages spoken
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
- The Good
- Is a self-proclaimed "chocoholic", preferes chocolate cake in most instances.
- Likes to make conversation and is generally a socialite.
- Tends to come off as a girly-girl, but is really a hearty person. She definitely has not led a sheltered life.
- Loves the color Purple, and anything taking on that shade.
- The Bad
- Her looks may be inviting, but there's more to her than that. Men who prefer to talk with their eyes down is one good way to set her off.
- Tardiness is annoying to her. There's no excuse for being late to a shift.
- Is deathly scared of bolites.
The Sinclaire family was one that was rooted deep in tradition in Paris. Many Sinclaire before her made their way through Starfleet at one point or another, and she simply wished to carry on the tradition. Rachel grew up as many children of that era did in the way of peace and prosperity. She was known in her schooling to be the outgoing one, the charismatic leader of the pack so to speak. With a relatively easy life, she doesn't know much in the way of struggle. She managed to make it through her grade schooling with excellent records, and began the journey to adulthood, eventually choosing to carry on the Starfleet legacy as her family did before her.
In Starfleet she majored in Operations, with a secondary degree in Sciences, specifically Planetary Sciences and Life Processes. She chose the Operations role in her last posting, but during reassignment, has chosen a more sciency background to follow with.