Shevek Martinez Delgado is currently serving as a science officer aboard the USS Oumuamua.
|Species||Human / Kerelian|
|Birthplace||Santa Fe, New Mexico, Earth|
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 68 kg
- Hair: Brown (Black)
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Lean
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Shevek Delgado was born October 5, 2371 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, Earth. His father, Russel Delgado, is a physicist at the Los Alamos Federation Laboratory. His mother, Rulag, is a musician and composer of holo-operas. His sister, Takver, was born in 2373 and his brother, Bedap, was born in 2374, both on Earth. He is a member of the San Ildefonso Pueblo of the Tewa Pueblo people.
Delgado spent most of his early childhood at the country school at San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico, and helping on his family’s small farm. In 2384, he began attending the Northern New Mexico Science Academy, where he focused on environmental science and xenobiology.
In 2385, while at the boarding school, Rulag and Russel Delgado separated. Rulag returned to her native Kerelia to further pursue her music career, taking Bedap with her.
Delgado was accepted to the environmental studies honors program at the University of Colorado in 2389, graduating in 2393 with an accelerated masters degree in Ecology and Xenoecology.
Unsure of his ambitions, he spent nearly two years in Nairobi, completing the Federation Xenology (Xenoanthropology) Certification at the Federation Institute of Cultural Studies branch campus there, as well as completing a non-credential course in xenohistory.
On the strength of his work in Colorado and Nairobi, as well as decent test scores, Delgado was accepted into Starfleet Academy at age 24 in 2395.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Oumuamua Crew Manifest · Crew History
- Lastly, don't forget including the proper categories! Find your character's species category listed here: Category:Individuals by species; your duty post listed here: Category:Individuals by duty post; and your ship characters category here: Category:Characters by ship.