|Rank||Chief Petty Officer|
Chief Petty Officer Shedet is currently posted to the USS Constitution-B as a Science Officer.
- Full Name: Shedet of Capital
- Race: Orion
- Date of Birth: 236305.24
- Place of Birth: Capital, Orion
- Age: 34
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T0/E0
- Marital Status: Single
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 133 lbs
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Green
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: Has a tattoo on her right thigh of the Pharaoh Cartel.
- Carriage: Walks with a carefree attitude.
- Poses: Very expressive body language.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): pullover sweater and jeans to short shorts and tank top.
- Voice: Seductive (to her chagrin).
- Handedness: Left
- Quarters: Filled with artifacts from different cultures from around the galaxy.
- Mannerisms: Has a tendency to speak her mind without thinking it through.
- Physical Limitations: Standard limitations of an Orion.
- Temperment: Energetic
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
Shedet is a care free individual who enjoys her personal freedom. Being on her own has forced her to use her wits and instinct to survive on the outskirts of known space appeals to her, but also leans toward disobedience for orders and pursuing goals the way she wants and not the way the rules might require.
Hobbies & Past times
Ambitions & Goals
She is consumed by a puzzle she stumbled upon many years ago while excavating of a large obsidian stone that flashed a vision in to her mind. The image of a society that pre-dates any known civilization ever on record. This "Singing Stone" has her struggling to find the answer of a question she does not know.
Personal Achievements & Disappointments
- Discovery of her first clues of a race she calls "The Archaic Ones".
- Not being able to succeed as an officer. Chose to be enlisted to stay in Starfleet.
She does not know much about her family as she was ostracized and sent away when she was five. The reason being simply her hair and eye color. On Orion, the darker the hair and eyes the more "perfect" women were seen. Her blond hair and blue eyes were completely opposite. Her family became the streets she ran though people did take the time to give her food and clothing, but would never admit to it to anyone else.
- Full Article: Shedet Personal History
Shedet was born in capital city of Orion and was expected to die early on because of her genetic disposition. The young girl had been born with blue eyes and blond hair, an antithesis of an Orion woman. Though a civilized society, her parents only fed her what was allotted to her and rarely took care of her except what was required by law. As Orion was a member of the Federation, a certain standard of living was promised to her.
At the age of eight, she ran away from home and found refuge in the foreigner district with a missionary family. They took her in and kept her until she was thirteen. Hearing that the Pattersons were planning on moving back to Earth, she assumed that they would be returning her to her family and so Shedet again made a run for it.
She lived as a street runner with a small gang calling themselves the Rejected. Shedet stayed with the gang for two years exploring most of the sprawling Capital City structures and this became an advantage, when the Rejected wound up on the wrong side of the law. Mass arrests across the city happened capturing many of her friends who had become family. Being one of the few brave enough to enter the lower subterranean sewer channels, Shedet was able to avoid capture.
Making her way to the nearby city of Tempesta, Shedet got herself a job as an exotic dancer for the tourist center called Gufo's Enchanting Emporium. This period of her life, she felt was the easiest. The girl only had to dance for fifteen minutes an hour for an eight hour day. She was given twenty percent of the tips and a small salary. Her boss, Culdor Cretch was a Rodulan member of the Pharaoh Cartel. She remained as a dancer until she was nineteen when she saved up enough money to buy passage off of Orion.
Already considering herself a seasoned adventurer, Shedet chose that life hiring herself on as a ship's hand aboard the Cartel ship Fame and Fortune. She spent a year working with a man who only called himself Tinker. He taught her the tricks and work arounds to many of the civilian systems on the market and relatively unknown cracks in military computers.
In that year aboard, she was able to learn much of her favorite trade. She would assist the pirates in to penetrating a computer system to give them access. Her abilities allowed them to commit bloodless crimes, focusing more on theft and bank fraud. It came abruptly to an end when Federation police seized the Fame and Fortune for piracy. She escaped in the bilges and got off board when the ship was impounded. She joined a trader out of the base named Morg and spent the next four years pursuing her other passion of archaeology.
On discovering a race called the Archaic Ones, Shedet joined the Federation to open up more avenues to continue her research.
After serving as an officer for three years aboard a bunch of ships, Shedet got fed up the rules, regulations, and felt that it was stifling her. She chose to take an enlisted contract and was transferred over as a Computer & Network Technician and a Petty Officer Second Class.
|Shedet Personal History|
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239007.17
- Current Rank: Chief Petty Officer
- Current Assignment: USS Constitution-B
- Duty Post: Science Officer
- 239011.17: Survived the detonation of a Suicide bomber on Agurtha.
- 239012.22: Transferred to the USS Thunder-A
- 239106.11: Transferred to USS Victory.
- 239108.13: Completed the mission of Paksos System.
- 239202.23: Temporarily transferred to the USS Darwin-A.
- 239204.20: Returned to Victory. Resigned her Commission and became an enlisted NCO.
- 239207.15: Transferred to USS Columbia.
- 239211.15: Transferred to USS Doyle-A.
- 239307.17: Transferred to the USS Athena
- 239401.04: Transferred to the USS Gorkon.
- 239709.29: Transferred to the USS Constitution-B
|Ensign||Starbase 118||239007.17||239008.03||Science Officer|
|Ensign||USS Excalibur-A||239008.03||239012.22||Science Officer|
|Ensign||USS Thunder-A||239012.22||239108.13||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||USS Victory||239108.13||239202.23||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||USS Darwin-A||239202.23||239204.20||Mission Specialist|
|Petty Officer Second Class||USS Columbia||239204.20||239207.15||Network Engineer|
|Petty Officer Second Class||USS Doyle-A||239207.15||239307.17||Network Engineer|
|Petty Officer Second Class||USS Athena||239307.17||239411.05||Network Engineer|
|Petty Officer First Class||USS Gorkon||239411.05||239506.10||Taskforce Liaison Aide|
|Chief Petty Officer||USS Ariel||239506.10||239709.29||Engineer|
|Chief Petty Officer||USS Constitution-B||239709.29||Present||Network Engineer|
Awards & Commendations
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Full Article: Shedet StarFleet Records
Assigned to the USS Excalibur-A as a Science Officer. Transferred to USS Thunder-A six months later. Following eight months at the Embassy of Duronis, she again transferred to the USS Victory. Shedet experienced three more transfer from the Victory to the Columbia, followed by Doyle and Athena before landing on the Gorkon.
- Starbase 118 Ops
- USS Excalibur-A
- USS Victory
- USS Darwin-A