- Full Name: Aaron Shalls
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 235104.11
- Place of Birth: Earth. Beijing, China. Ying Province
- Age: 36
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: In pounds or kilos.
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: short
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars: 2" scar on Chin
- Tatoos: Black Dragon ( on Back ) ......Red Dragon ( on left arm ) ......Green Dragon ( on right arm ) All 3 intertwined with snakes and chinese Lettering ( Words of Power )
- Build: Short Frame, but well toned. hardly any body fat.
- Face: Light Mustache....light chin beard
- Carriage: Free flowing glide when he walks.. Loose but controlled. ( Always ready )
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Prefers robes, such as those of his ancestory, but will wear shorts and shirt in training.
- Handedness: Right handed, but left is useful.
- Quarters: Sparce, but clean. Chinese scrolls on the wall. Candles and incense. Calm setting.
- Favorite Room:
- Habits: Looks down during boring conversations. Cleans up after others, if they leave trash out.
- Mannerisms: Stands firm and stiff at times. Always keeping an eye out.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Buddhism
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Water ( as pure as possible )
- Rock & Roll ( 80's )
- Old Movies
- Lab Work
- Loud People
- Blood Wine
- Breaking Regiment
- Ambitions and Goals: Create good life for his son. Teach others his way of life.
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Calm and Controlled
- Mental State: Deals with bouts of uncertainty at times, but is overall in control of his emotions and thoughts. ( sees the bigger picture )
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status: single, never married
- Children: Son... Marcus ( age 7 )
- Father: Joshua Shalls ( Teacher in Pediatric Medicine..Starfleet Medical Academy )
- Mother: Yeing Pu'n Heu Shalls ( Teacher in Shaolin Kung fu )
- Siblings: 2
- Brother: Kyle Shalls ( Starfleet Academy...Teacher in Self Defense and Primary Martial Arts)
- Sister: Laura Shalls ( Married to a Klingon Officer...Lives on Qo'nos ...Teaches Human English to Klingon Children . Has one son! )
Aaron grew up in a strict family. Both parents laid down the law and had Aaron and his siblings perform varied tasks such as chores to build their character. Aaron went to school within his province which sat near Beijing, which is still the capital of China. School was a bit lax, but such looseness at school was corrected once he and his siblings got home. Aaron's childhood was as best as it could be under such a regiment implemented by his mother. Aaron seemed to adapt to it better than his siblings. After high school, he began taking classes with his mother, a Shaolin trainer. He has been a dedicated servant of the arts since. His brother Kyle is also a servant of the Shaolin Arts, and now teaches self defense classes at the Starfleet Academy. Aaron's Sister, while on a vacation trip to the klingon empire with a few friends, met and fell in love with a young klingon officer. They were married 6 months later, and now live on Qo'nos. Aaron eventually applied to Starfleet, and was accepted. Immediately, Aaron enrolled in the Starfleet Medical Academy, and took classes, where his own father taught Pediatric medicine. Aaron took Psychiatry as well. Aaron studied his varied chosen courses, as he advanced to other levels of such courses, until he decided it was time to put it to use. Aaron enrolled in the Cadet Academy so he could eventually be assigned to a vessel. During this time at the academy, Aaron had relations with a Starfleet Lieutenant. A child was born from that brief union. Due to the Mother's Assignment restraints, she could not raise the child, so of course Aaron did, and during that time gained full custody of the child.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238702.01
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Independence-A
- Duty Post: Medical
- 237104.23 Started Starfleet Academy
- 238702.01 Graduated from Starfleet Academy. Was 32nd in his class.
- Master in Shaolin Kung fu - Crane Techniques. Student in Tiger Claw and Eagle Claw Techiques.
- Multiple MD.'s and Bachelors Degrees in Anatomy, General Medicine, Biology. and Chemistry.
- Phd. in Psychology, Social Sciences. and Psychiatry.
- Anatomy: ( Immunities, Nervous system, Respiratory system, Skeletal System. )
- Biology: ( Xenon Based Lifeforms, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology )
- Chemistry: ( Materials and Substances, Chemology )
- General Medicine: ( First Aid, Field First Aid, Field Surgery, Dentistry, Medical Analysis, Primary care )
Awards & Commendations
- None Yet