- 1 Stats
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Family
- 5 Personal History
- 6 Professional History
- Full Name: Aiden Louise Scott
- Race: Terran/Deltan
- Date of Birth: 235912.07
- Place of Birth: Hawaii, Earth
- Age: 24
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: E4 (Suppressed)
- Height: 1.73m
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Light brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: No significant scars.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: One piercing in each ear lobe.
- Build: Slender and athletic.
- Carriage: Graceful and purposeful.
- Voice: Soft and low.
- Handedness: Right
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Aiden prefers clothing that flows around her, in subdued colours.
Aiden is a beautiful young woman; something she no doubt inherited from her Deltan father. She keeps her glossy black hair short; it falls to her cheekbones, is parted on the left side and is worn straight, lying back behind her ears. Her features are delicate and symmetrical, with perfectly sculpted eyebrows, a slender nose and full lips. She has a piercing gaze and holds her slight frame stiffly, appearing cold and aloof, emanating an air of disinterest.
Introductory information about personality. This section should be the "writer's" assesment of the character's personality. There is also a section for StarFleet Personality Profile below.
- Quarters: Aiden's quarters are sparsely decorated; what little decoration that exists is Vulcan or Hawaiian in origin.
- Temperment: Cool and even; she suppresses her emotions as much as possible.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Aiden is an adherent of Vulcan philosphy.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Aiden is a skilled musician, practicing the Vulcan Lute.
- She also practices gymnastics as her favourite method of keeping fit.
Ambitions and Goals
Aiden's greatest ambition is to make some kind of scientific discovery that has a lasting impact on the Federation; then she will have proven to her mother that a career in Starfleet can benefit the scientific community.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
She is disappointed that she failed to complete the Kahs-wan, something she is determined to finish successfully at a later. She is quietly proud of her academic record, especially her achievements at Starfleet Academy.
Introductory information about family.
- Marital Status: Single
- Mother: Sarah Alaula Scott (Human).
Aiden's mother is currently a researcher and Federation liason at the Vulcan Science Academy, and is a somewhat renowned scientist in her field.
- Father: Jeliel (Deltan).
Her father's current whereabouts are unknown, and he has an extended criminal record with the various law enforcement agencies of the Federation.
- Paternal grandmother: Inaia (Deltan)
- Paternal grandfather: Arias (Deltan)
Aiden has little contact with her father’s side of the family; while her mother did make pains to contact them and let them know they had a grand-daughter, Aiden’s trips to the Deltan homeworld to spend time with them did not go well. An accident at sea left her with a lingering phobia of water and she found the open, passionate culture of the Deltans incredibly claustrophobic, choosing now to keep in touch with them by letter alone.
- Maternal grandmother: Lana Keona Scott (Human)
- Maternal grandfather: Stephen Anthony Scott (Human)
She is much closer to her maternal grandparents, visiting them frequently in their home in Hawaii. They are incredibly fond of their serious grand-daughter and let her stiff demeanour pass without comment; one of the most probable reasons she is so comfortable with them.
- Full Article: /Personal History
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238206.14
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: Starbase 118
- Duty Post: Science Officer
Awards & Commendations
No awards or commendations.
StarFleet Assessments and Records
- Full Article: /Starfleet Records