Ensign Sara Bjørge is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the USS Atlantis.
|Birthplace||Lofoten Islands, Norway|
- Xenobotany isn't for everyone. In the world of alien plants, sometimes you eat them, sometimes they try to eat you!
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Pear shaped
- Taste in clothing (when off duty) Feminine, flouncy, BoHo, loose fitting tops and skirts/shorts.
- Shoes: Flatfooted types, converse, sandals, ballet flats.
- Voice: Light, feminine
- Handedness: Strong right-hand preference
- Hair style: Long and wavy, usually kept in a loose bun or a long braid.
Parents Anita and Matheo Bjørge
Siblings • Sebastian ♂ • Selene ♀ • Sapphira ♀ • Sophie ♀ • Sawyer ♂ • Scarlett ♀ • Samuel ♂ • Sable ♂ • Sabrina ♀ • Saffron ♂ • Sage ♂ • Sadie ♀ • Salem ♂ • Salas ♂
Spouse: None/On the lookout
Raised in the Lofoten Islands in Norwegian mountains on Earth, she had never had much luck with getting much to grow there without intense and cloying intervention. Always a staunch believer that there was nothing that couldn't thrive with special attention, her rural village thrived with her implementations and fervor for working in the deep permafrost, making it habitable to even the most delicate of fruit shrubs. As she grew older and became more acquainted with more species than her immediate family, she began to toy and work with xenobotany and having discovered a natural talent for anticipating the needs for alien flora, she was assisted with donations from her friends, family and townspeople to send her to San Francisco, and then to Starfleet at age 17.
During a 4-year stint in Starfleet academy, she shared a dorm-room with a Vulcan female named T’Prim, who majored in Science as well, with whom she would go on to have an extended friendship with. During that time she gained a hefty respect for the Vulcan command of emotion, something she never had nor would ever have any fleeting control over- But she admired the philosophy all the same. During academy she often attended the Academies' baseball and football games as a way to meet more students and gain more friends outside her human comfort zone, accomplishing filling up her PADD's contact list to max with newly found friends.
She was gifted with a breeding pair of Vulcan Orchids from T'Prim upon graduation, something she cherishes deeply and often starts conversations with.
Quarters: Floral decorations, pastel accessories and stationary. Home comforts in the way of a soft, thick rug near her bedside, and several colorful blankets on her bed. Orb lights, a cacophony of alien and Earth flora alike, and other such girlish fixations around the room finish off the look.
Habits: Takes shoes off inside her room, messages home after every shift.
Mannerisms: Very tidy and keeps messes and excess to a minimum. Cheery and quick to try and make friends, it's hard being away from home for so long, she does her best to make well of the situation. A bit of a flirt.
Hobbies and Pastimes: Vulcan orchid breeding, making butters and jams, reading romance novellas, and gardening. She would like to take up learning Vulcan, as they have some of the hardest flora to grow and would like to read more of their botany contributes in the native tongue.
Likes: Any pasta. As long as it's noodles covered in sauce and cheese, she's in heaven. She also has an avid affinity for carbonated fruit drinks.
Dislikes: Pork and pickled or bitter foods.
Ambitions and Goals: Get her PhD in Xenobotany and become a leading expert in something she discovered.
Achievements in Life: Co-designed and built a holo green house for her family with her older siblings.
Disappointments in Life: Had to say no to dating a very handsome boy from back home in order to achieve her schooling desires.
Temperament: Genuinely delighted most of the time, and happy to be aboard a ship.
Physical Limitations: Her height. She can't reach very high up.
|Cadet First Class||239702.10||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science|
|Ensign||239702.10||USS Atlantis||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Atlantis Crew Manifest · Crew History